A Beginner’s Guide to Product Photography. This online product photography course will teach you how to take amazing product photos with your camera in a variety of situations, from the lights in your home to professional strobe lights.
This product photography course is designed to teach you the ins and outs of product photography. We will cover e-commerce, commercial, and lifestyle photoshoots, how to light your product, and edit them to have that professional look.
What will you learn:
- How to take amazing product photos with the gear you already have
- Different lighting techniques to makes products stand out
- Understand the differences between E-Commerce, Commercial and Lifestyle Product photography
- See the differences between natural, DIY and professional lighting setups
- Editing tricks to help your photos pop
Styles of photography you will learn:
- E-Commerce Product Photography
- Commercial Product Photography
- Lifestyle Product Photography
- Natural Lighting Techniques
- At Home DIY Lighting Techniques
- Strobe Lighting Techniques
Contents and Overview
- DIY and PRO E-Commerce Prep / Shoot Demo / Edit
- DIY and PRO Commercial Product Photography Prep / Shoot Demo / Edit
- Lifestyle Product Photography Demo / Edit
What camera should you use?
A DSLR camera or mirrorless camera is a great option for taking this course. It doesn’t have to be an expensive or fancy model. Any interchangeable lens camera like a DSLR or mirrorless is fine. You can even use a smartphone or point and shoot camera, although you may not have all the manual settings and options that will help you along the way.
Who are the Instructors?
Sam Shimizu-Jones and Will Carnahan – both professionals making a living from their photographic skills, have come together to create this amazing Product Photography course.
With these 2 instructors, you’ll get premium support and feedback to help you become a better photographer!
Our happiness guarantee…
We can’t wait to see you in the course!
Enroll now, and we’ll help you take better photos than ever before!
Sam & Will