Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021: Video Editing for Beginners free download paid course from google drive. You will learn video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CC with zero experience in this complete course.
- CC 2021 Updates!
- How to edit and export your first high-quality video for YouTube or Amazon Prime
- How to organize footage into folders from a GoPro, Drone, and Smartphone
- Apply simple color correction and grading techniques to your videos
- Add high-quality copyright-free background music to your videos
- Incorporate stunning motion graphics and text without any technical knowledge
- And much more!
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021: Video Editing for Beginners Course Requirements
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021: Video Editing for Beginners Course Description
* UPDATED 1ST APRIL 2021 – INCLUDES LATEST SOFTWARE UPDATES *
Stuck at home or quarantine and want to learn how to make videos to grow your online business or personal brand?
If you have never edited a video before and want to learn while you are stuck at home, join over 206,000 students (in all platforms) in one of the largest and most popular video editing courses for beginner’s on Skillshare!
This course is a one-stop-shop that has everything you need to become a confident editor inside Premiere Pro.
If you’ve taken a quick look at Adobe Premiere Pro and are completely overwhelmed by the features and have no clue how to start editing your first video, you have come to the right course.
For the first few months of my editing journey, I battled the same problems you have and I felt like I’d never figure it out. Adobe Premiere Pro seemed so complicated and the learning curve was painful.
As a self-taught video editor with 5+ years experience exclusively with Adobe Premiere Pro, I am proud to say that I am truly happy with the quality of the videos I am producing for YouTube. I wish I had this course when I first started, it would have saved me years of pain and suffering!
What You’ll Learn In This Course
I’ve edited all of my videos with Adobe Premiere Pro so I’ll be teaching you how to edit stunning videos for YouTube (and other platforms) in Adobe Premiere Pro without all of the unnecessary complexity that you’ll find in other courses.
There are two projects in this course. You’ll create a travel montage and a talking head video (all exercise files supplied)
Some of the topics I’ll cover include;
- Launching Your First Awesome Project
- Import & Organise Footage Like A Pro
- The Fundamentals of Editing (Creating New Sequences, Simple Transitions, etc)
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Fast Editing
- Selecting the Best Background Music
- How to Fade Music and Video in and Out
- The Basics of Editing to Music Beats (2 Methods)
- The Basics of Using Sound Effects
- Applying Cinematic Colour Correction and Grading
- Adding Titles, Transitions, B-Roll, and Sound Effects
- Setting the Perfect Audio Levels and Audio Mixing
- Making Your Videos More Cinematic
- Using Jump Cuts and Zoom Cuts
- Editing Montages, Full Screen Transitions, and Lower Thirds
- Creating YouTube Thumbnails
- Creating YouTube End Screens
- How to Create Instagram Videos (Portrait, Square, Stories, IGTV)
- How to Export High Quality Instagram & YouTube Videos
You’ll also learn some cool effects to make your videos awesome, such as;
- Fast and Easy Luma Fade Transitions
- Adding Film Grain for a Vintage Film Look
- Creating Film Burn Transitions
- Creating Rolling End Credits (Like a Movie!)
- Recording Perfect Voice-overs
- Editing PiP (Picture in Picture)
- Fixing Shaky Footage using Warp Stabilisation
- Using Freeze Frames (Frame Holds)
- Using Auto Reframe
- Editing Super Smooth Slow Motion (using Optical Flow)
- Create An Awesome Strobe Effect (2 Methods!)
- Create Underwater Muffled Sound Effects
What else is covered?
- Basic Sound Design
- Sourcing no-copyright professional background music
- Video Filters (i.e., LUTS)
- FAQs answering your questions!
What downloads are included in this course?
- All project files (to follow along with me)
- Free Cinematic Font Pack
- Free Motion Graphics Template Pack
- Free Lower Thirds Pack
- Free YouTuber Sound Effects Pack
- 8 Free LUTS
- 8 Tropical Paradise LUTS
- 4 Cinematic Film LUTS (including the famous “M31” LUT)
- Film Burn Transition Overlays
- 5 Free Film Overlays
- Film Grain
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I’m a self-taught video editor and full time vlogger that started off like you!
In 2016, I had zero video editing experience, no laptop, no students, and no YouTube channel. Fast forward to February 2021, I have;
- 750+ videos on YouTube
- 10,000+ YouTube subscribers with over 7.12 million minutes watched
- 266,000+ students in my online video courses
Trust me, as I review my stats it sounds crazy to me too! I never expected in a million years to be in my current position with these achievements. I started with nothing. If I can do it, I am confident that you can do it too.
What Makes This Course Different?
My ambition with this course is to take 5 years of my video editing knowledge and experience, and put it in an easy-to-follow course so you can learn in 1 week what has taken the last 5 years to learn. This course is the most comprehensive beginner editing course where, by the end of the course, you’ll feel confident editing your own amazing video projects.
Click the enrol button and I’ll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting an uncomplicated guide to using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Anyone wanting to make their videos look amazing
- Beginner Vloggers and YouTubers
- Absolute beginners that feel intimidated by video editing
- Business owners that want to save money and make their own business videos
Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2021: Video Editing for Beginners Course Download Now