Advanced Python by Example paid course free. You will become Master Python from the inside out and learn how to build any Python program with ease using Python classes and OOP in this complete course.
- Escape the world of Python basics and take your Python skills to a professional level.
- Master the ultimate object-oriented programming paradigm.
- Build 10 real-world Python programs using the professional object-oriented programming approach.
- Complete three independent Python projects and compare the solutions.
- Learn how to plan your Python programs before writing them.
- Write highly organized modular code.
- Learn and apply software design principles when programming in Python.
- Learn to troubleshoot code issues using debuggers.
- Learn to use Git to track your code changes.
- Get a deep understanding of how Python works under the hood.
- Learn to polish your Python programs to make them ready for users to use.
- Create weather forecast web maps with Python.
- Generate PDF reports.
- Create and manipulate images.
- Control your computer and mobile camera.
- Take photos from the computer or the mobile camera with Python and upload them to cloud services.
- Build interactive web apps.
- Send daily news by email and schedule automatic emails.
- Build Python REST APIs.
- Work with SQL databases.
- Extract data via web scraping.
- Learn to create desktop GUI programs.
- Learn to create mobile apps.
- Learn advanced core Python concepts such as class methods, static methods, abstract classes, etc.
- Learn code refactoring.
- Learn the PEP8 Style Guide for Python code.
- Learn to create Python packages.
Advanced Python by Example Course Requirements
- Students should already know Python basics that are variables, numbers, strings, lists, functions, conditionals, and loops.
Advanced Python by Example Course Description
If you already know Python basics, then this course is the next step in your Python learning path to become a Python programmer. Apart from learning how to code like a pro in Python, in this course, you will also gain the skills to work with:
- Git and GitHub
- Software design principles
- Writing highly-organized code
- Code planning
- Code refactoring
- SQL databases
- Web applications
- Mobile applications
- Desktop programs with graphical user interfaces
- Web scraping
- Automating tasks
- Controlling the computer and mobile camera with Python
- Getting daily news automatically
- Generating PDF reports automatically
- Sending automated emails
- Building Python REST APIs.
- Creating and publishing Python packages
You will learn to program in the professional object-oriented programming paradigm by building ten real-world Python applications. Object-oriented programming is the ultimate way of programming, and you will learn that from scratch. By the end of the course, you will be a master of Python and effortlessly build any Python program using quality, highly organized Python code. Here are the 10 Python applications you will build during the course:
- A geometry game based that introduces the concepts of classes and OOP
- A program that automatically generates PDF reports
- An image processing program
- A GUI webcam photo sharer app
- A web-application version of the second app
- A web scraper
- A program that sends news through automated emails
- An interactive dictionary web app
- A REST API
- A cinema booking web app
- A Python package for weather forecast
If you are still not convinced, take a look at what students who taken my course have to say:
“This course teaches Python with a real-world perspective that is not just Syntax and Rules but with depth that opens your eyes to how to put Python to work in your daily life while improving your programming knowledge in general.” – Patrick Mills, January 2021
“This is a whole new way for me to see python yes I did your first 10 real program course but this one goes on a different direction” – Louis Swanepoel, February 2021
“This is the only unique approach to object-oriented programming I’ve been able to find. I’ve tried to learn the most basic of fundamentals of how OOP “WORKS” but until now have not been able to find any. This interactive and unique approach shows how OOP truly works! I can’t say enough and I highly recommend this course!” – Jason Ashley, January 2021
Give the course a try. If you do not like it, you are covered by the Udemy 30-days money-back guarantee!
Who this course is for:
- People who know Python basics already