Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes Free Download Paid course from google drive. You will Deploy Docker Containers on Kubernetes on AWS EKS & Fargate: Kubernetes Stateful & Stateless apps using ELB, EBS & EFS in this complete course.
- Deploy an EKS cluster using CloudFormation
- Scale your Kubernetes cluster
- Setup kubectl properly to access your cluster
- Setup administration using the Kubernetes Dashboard
- Deploy a stateless application on EKS and expose it with a public Elastic Load Balancer
- Deploy a stateful application on EKS and bind it with EBS volumes
- Deploy a stateful application (such as WordPress) with EFS network drives
- Use the AWS CLI & eksctl CLI
- Learn how to use Fargate on EKS
Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes Course Requirements
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes is mandatory: API Server, Kubelet, Master & Worker Node, Pods, Deployments, Services, Networking within Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge of AWS is mandatory: VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, EBS, Load Balancers, Security Groups
- Basic knowledge of Linux & shell is mandatory
Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes Course Description[Jan 2020 Update]: Added 3 talks on setting up and utilizing AWS Fargate on EKS. Upbeat learning!
- Setting up and keeping up Kubernetes yourself on any cloud supplier is agonizing… however, presently with Amazon EKS, the administration of the Kubernetes control plane is completely taken care of by AWS. You will have additional time and fun conveying your own applications a similar local Kubernetes way you’ve been knowing from the start, on the cloud supplier you love… AWS!
Have you learned Kubernetes previously yet never found the opportunity to appropriately evaluate Amazon EKS? This course is for you!
In this course, we will investigate the highlights and arrangement of Amazon EKS close by numerous active talks.
In more than 4 hours, you will learn:
- instructions to send your EKS bunch utilizing CloudFormation
- instructions to scale your Kubernetes bunch
- instructions to arrange kubectl appropriately to get to your group
- how EKS functions in the engine and its combinations with AWS
- instructions to arrangement organization utilizing the Kubernetes Dashboard
- instructions to send a stateless application on EKS and uncover it with a public Elastic Load Balancer
- instructions to send a stateful application on EKS and tie it with EBS volumes
- instructions to send a stateful application, (for example, WordPress) with EFS network drives
- deal with your Kubernetes group utilizing the AWS CLI and eksctl CLI
In this course, we don’t cover the essentials of Kubernetes or AWS, and spotlight exclusively on the utilization of Amazon EKS.
You need to know
For Kubernetes: Namespaces, Services, Deployments, Volume Claim
For AWS: VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, EBS, Load Balancers, Security Groups
For Linux: experience with Linux and Shell
And afterward you can unquestionably take this course!
Gerd Koenig is the lead involved teacher of this course. He adores Kubernetes and is astounded by the usability of Kubernetes on AWS. He will walk you through all the active and convey a few applications with you!
Stephane Maarek is the lead hypothesis educator for this course. He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect and the creator of the profoundly appraised AWS seminars on Udemy. He has just instructed to 200000+ understudies and gotten 60000+ surveys.
The educators share all their AWS information on the stage, setting aside the effort to clarify each idea and give understudies both hypothetical and commonsense measurements. You are in acceptable hands!
This Course Also Comes With:
✔ Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
✔ A responsive educator in the Q&A Section
✔ Full downloadable code to recreate the involved on your machine
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This is the course that could change how you use Kubernetes in the AWS Cloud.
Learning and getting active on AWS EKS causes you to improve your profession openings and assists with boosting your pay. An interest in your vocation is an interest in yourself. Try not to hesitate. There is no time like the present to assume responsibility for your profession. Take your profession to the following level by learning AWS EKS today!
Take the course currently, totally hazard free !
Recommended Course: Agile & Scrum in Depth: Guide Simulation and Best Practices
Who this course is for:
AWS planners, who need to prepare for utilizing Kubernetes on AWS
Kubernetes clients, who are interested how Kubernetes on AWS functions
Each and every individual who is keen on Kubernetes, AWS and how to utilize those administrations
Amazon EKS Starter: Docker on AWS EKS with Kubernetes Course Download Now