Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Hands On. Learning cloud computing is an effective way of entering into high paying career. This course can help you getting started with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
Why to join this course ?
– How to properly set up the Labs (State of Art Labs) for learning the concepts has been covered (Hands-On Approach).
– Customized Diagrams (We strongly believe that a picture is worth a thousand words).
– Unique innovative style of teaching.
– More than 25 years of experience in Hands-on training.
What you will learn in this course
– Cloud Computing Introduction
– What is Infrastructure As A Service (IAAS)
– What is Platform As A Service (PAAS)
– What is Storage As A Service (SAAS)
– What is Software As A Service (SAAS)
– Working With Amazon Web Services (AWS)
– AWS Elastic Cloud Compute (EC2) Introduction
– What are the Various Steps Required for creating Virtual Servers
– Create Linux Instance
– Using Putty to connect to Linux Instance
– Implement Apache Web Server on Linux Instance
– Create Windows Instance
– Implement IIS Web Server on Windows Instance
– Tools Used For Accessing Cloud
– What are different storage technologies. What is DAS, NAS and SAN.
– Elastic Block Storage (EBS) Hands On
– Simple Storage Service (S3) Hands On
– Elastic File System (EFS) Hands on
– Create and Access Relational Database Service (RDS) Hands On
– Create and Use Custom AMI
– Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) Introduction
– Create VPC Using Wizard
– Deploy PHP/MySQL Application in Custom VPC having 2 public and 2 private subnets
– Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) Introduction
– Application Load Balancer (ALB) Hands On
– Path Based Routing Using ALB
– Network Load Balancer (NLB) Hands On
– Identity & Access Management (IAM) Introduction
– Create IAM Users, Groups and Roles
– AWS Cloud9 IDE
– AWS CloudWatch and SNS Hands On
– Auto Scaling Hands On
– Demo of Combining Various concepts such as AWC Virtual Private Cloud, Creating and Using Custom AMI, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto Scaling and Cloud9
– AWS Route 53 Hands On.