Anime Academy: Characters and Backgrounds paid course free. You will Learn Character Design, Backgrounds, Illustrations, and More in this complete course.
- Basics of anime bodies
- How to draw anime faces
- How to do line art
- How to do make an illustration with characters
- How to design a character
- How to design different types of characters
- Design Principles
- How to draw Backgrounds
- How to draw different head views
- The basics of perspective
- Story Telling
Anime Academy: Characters and Backgrounds Course Requirements
- have fun drawing 🙂
- basic photoshop knowledge (or any kind of program you are comfortable using)
- preferred: drawing tablet (wacom, huicon, iPad pro, etc) but pencil and paper is ok too
Anime Academy: Characters and Backgrounds Course Description
This course is your go to for anime drawing and illustration and design making. You will learn everything from drawing the body, to learning digital painting and compositions!
This course will take you from having little to no knowledge in anime drawing and painting, to having a much better foundation so that you can build and customize your own artwork at a much more advanced level.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create 4 different projects in this course that will take you from not knowing how to draw anime, to drawing your own characters and putting them in illustrations!
You’ll gain instant access to all 16 sections of the course.
The course is designed to take you through step by step, the process of designing your own characters and making your own pieces and learning the fundamentals in anime art. It will equip you with the fundamentals so you can apply them to your own designs and illustration!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 15 sections of the course that will teach you the step by step process of drawing anime and digital painting from the basics. The course is supported with over 60 hours of clear and effective content that I guide you through each step of the way.
All yours instantly:
- The course starts with the basics. I will be going over photoshop basics necessary to go through the course with.
- Next, you will get an in-depth understanding of anime characters, starting from basic shapes, to building poses using simple shapes. You will also go through how to draw a variety of heads, facial features, hair, etc.
- I will also be teaching you basic 1pt and 2pt perspective that will be necessary for you to build the human body as well as utilize them for backgrounds.
- Then, you will be drawing a variety of male and female poses with clothes on. I will teach you the seven basic folds as well as how to integrate them onto the body. You will be drawing standing, sitting, and dynamic poses for each, as well as poses for couples!
- After poses, you will learn to draw backgrounds from reference. As a mini project, you will be designing a room for your own character and use boxes to help you build it. Then, I will show you how to draw different environments from easy to advanced.
- To create your illustrations, I will also be teaching you how to digitally paint in a simple and effective way, from light and dark, to multiple values
- You will be painting still lifes, as well as fabric studies, and learning how to color hair, skin, clothes, etc
- For the main projects, I will teach you how story structures work, so you can make your own stories and characters to design.
- Then, you will design with me 2 characters. I will show you the process of design by making magical girl characters and making a character sheet for both. You will watch me how to paint step by step each of the way, from reference to sketch, linework and painting.
- After designing the two characters, I will be teaching you composition tips and sketches to help you with putting your characters in an illustration.
Over the 15 sections you will learn:
- How to draw anime bodies
- How to use digital brushes
- How to use the basics of photoshop
- How to draw and paint clothes
- Faces and Hair
- Color & lighting
- Still life painting with a limited palette
- How to digitally paint
- How to draw environments
- How to design a room
- Character Design
- Illustration Making Processes
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with the instructor
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Real time tutorials
– Very in depth commentary
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. In addition, you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and get started on your anime journey!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner artists wanting to draw anime
- Beginner artists wanting to learn basic anatomy
- Artists who want to learn how to design characters
- Artists who want to learn how to make illustrations