Anime Academy: Traditional Anime Drawing paid course free. You will Learn to draw Anime characters and illustrations traditionally with Pencil and Paper, Watercolor, and Colored Pencils in this complete course.
- How to draw anime girls and guys
- How to draw different hairstyles
- How to draw different types of eyes
- How to use watercolor
- How to ink properly
- How to draw basic body proportions
- How to draw different body types
Anime Academy: Characters and Backgrounds Course Requirements
- Have fun drawing
- Have at least most of the materials, if not, substitute what you can
Anime Academy: Characters and Backgrounds Course Description
This course is your guide to traditional anime drawing and painting. You will learn how to draw the male and female face and body, how to use different mediums like water color and colored pencils, and making full illustrations from sketch to finish.
This course will take you from not knowing how to draw with the pencil, to learning how to make illustrations using different traditional mediums.
So what else is in it for you?
You’ll create 3 different projects in this course that will take you from not knowing how to draw anime, to drawing your own illustrations traditionally step by step!
You’ll gain instant access to all 15 sections of the course.
The course is designed to take you through step by step, the process of drawing with the pencil, inking with pens, and coloring with the medium of your choice. It will equip you with the fundamentals so you can apply them to your own drawings and illustration!
Don’t believe me? I offer you a full money back guarantee within the first 30 days of purchasing the course.
Here’s what you get with the course:
You’ll get access to the 15 sections of the course that will teach you the step by step process of drawing anime and traditional illustrations from the basics. The course is supported with over 25 hours of clear and effective content that I guide you through each step of the way.
All yours instantly:
- The course starts with the basics. I will be going over drawing basics necessary to go through the course with such as line, mass, and forms.
- Next, you will get an in-depth understanding of anime characters, starting from basic shapes, to building poses using simple shapes. You will also go through how to draw a variety of heads, facial features, hair, etc.
- You will learn how to easily construct the body with a new method.
- I will also be teaching you an easy way to draw boxes that will be necessary for you to build the human body.
- Then, you will be drawing a variety of male and female poses with clothes on. I will teach you the seven basic folds as well as how to integrate them onto the body. You will be drawing standing, sitting, and dynamic poses for each.
- After poses, you will learn how to shade simply with the pencil and the different hatches.
- Following that, you will be learning how to color with Crayola colored pencils, and Prismacolor pencils, as well as watercolor.
- To create your illustrations, I will also be teaching you how the illustration process works from thumbnails, to rough, to inking.
- For the final 3 projects, you will be following me every step of the way in making illustrations using Crayola pencils, Prismacolor, and Watercolor, using sketchbook, toned, and watercolor paper.
Over the 15 sections you will learn:
- How to draw anime bodies
- How to use watercolor
- How to use colored pencils
- How to shade
- How to draw anime heads
- How to draw clothes
- Faces and Hair
- Illustration Making Processes
What else will you get?
– Personal contact with the instructor through udemy
– Lifetime access to course materials
– Real time tutorials
– Very in depth commentary
This all comes under one convenient easy to use platform. In addition, you will get fast, friendly, responsive support on the Udemy Q&A section of the course or direct message.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with!
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and get started on your traditional anime journey!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner artists that want to draw anime
- Beginner artists that want to learn how to draw traditionally
- Beginner artists that want to learn different mediums
- People who can’t afford digital programs or materials
Related Course Link Updated soon
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy