Applied Machine Learning with BigQuery on Google’s Cloud paid course free. Right now, applied machine learning is one of the most in-demand career fields in the world, and will continue to be for some time
- You’ll receive an introduction to BigQuery specific to machine learning
- You Learn the Basics of the Google Cloud Platform, specific to BigQuery
- You’ll learn the basics of applied machine learning from a machine learning engineer
- Learn how to building your own machine learning models at scale using BigQuery
Applied Machine Learning with BigQuery on Google’s Cloud Course Requirements
- You should have a basic knowledge of SQL
- You should have basic knowledge of machine learning
Welcome to Applied Machine Learning with BigQuery on Google’s Cloud.
Right now, applied machine learning is one of the most in-demand career fields in the world, and will continue to be for some time. Most applied machine learning is supervised. That means models are built against existing datasets.
Most real-world machine learning models are built in the cloud or on large on-prem boxes. In the real world, we don’t build models on laptops or on desktop computers.
Google Cloud Platform’s BigQuery is a serverless, petabyte-scale data warehouse designed to house structured datasets and enable lightning-fast SQL queries. Data scientists and machine learning engineers can easily move their large datasets to BigQuery without having to worry about scale or administration, so you can focus on the tasks that really matter – generating powerful analysis and insights.
In this course, you’ll:
- Get an introduction to BigQuery ML.
- Get a good introductory grounding in Google Cloud Platform, specific to BigQuery.
- Learn the basics of applied machine learning.
- Understand the history, architecture and use cases of BigQuery for machine learning engineers.
- Learn how to building your own machine learning models at scale using BigQuery.
This is a mid-level course and basic experience with SQL and Python will help you get the most out of this course.
So what are you waiting for? Get hands-on with BigQuery and harness the benefits of GCP’s fully managed data warehousing service.
Who this course is for:
- If you’re interested in learning how to build real-world models at scale, this course is for you
- If you want to learn the most used service on GCP, this course is for you
- If you want to learn why so many machine learning engineers use BigQuery, this course is for you