Architectural Presentation Skills. Deliver Outstanding Architectural Juries. Welcome to Architectural Presentation Skills:
- Overcome The Fear of Public Speaking: In the second section, you will learn the reasons behind fear of public speaking, evaluate how fear usually affects your body and brain by undertaking an assessment, and build the mentality to outsmart your primitive responses.
- Start Strong, Stay Strong & End Strong: The third module is circled around the formula of a successful public presentation that invokes the essence of storytelling, where each story has a beginning, middle and ending. Thus, you will learn to draft a script that consists of a warm captivating introduction, an effective body and a satisfying conclusion.
- Deliver an Outstanding Architectural Presentation: The fourth section is where we workshop the general presentation formula to fit our needs in architectural jury. This is achieved by rethinking the introduction, organizing units logically and concept-wrapping the entire project.
- Elevate The Quality of your Project Pinups: During the fifth module, I will educate you on the correct preparation workflow for an architectural presentation. Then, you will learn how to utilize design elements such as color and text to present your deliverables to their best potential, while reminding you of the essentials that each pinup should include. This section concludes with a visit to the tallest man-made structure in the world, Burj Khalifa.
- Impress your Jury: In the final section, I will practically address standing before an audience, in a way that will allow you to rise to the occasion. This will be accomplished by finding your voice, practicing your physical stance and smartly engaging with the jury.
What you’ll learn
- How to deliver an outstanding architectural jury.
- Effective voice tone and body language practices.
- The preparation workflow of an architectural presentation.
- The formula of a compelling presentation script.
- To present your plans, elevations and sections to their best potential.
- To workshop the general presentation formula to suit your needs in a jury.
- Utilize graphic design elements to your advantage.
- Potentially overcome the fear of public speaking & audience judgement.
- Audience engagement techniques.
- Key features of an effective project pinup.
Architectural Presentation Skills
- The will to practice
Who this course is for:
- Architecture school students looking to deliver an outstanding architectural jury.
- Architects seeking a quick course to develop their presentation skills.
- Architecture school students searching for an easy guide on how to layout presentation boards.
Joining Link: https://www.udemy.com/course/architectural-presentation-skills/
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy