Arts of Management in Agile Projects paid course free. You will learn Iterative approach to deliver projects using modern management methods in this complete course.
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application
- Agile Manifesto
- Project Management Using Scrum Method
- Dynamic Systems Development
- Delivering Projects using Feature Driven Development framework.
- Extreme Programming Method
- Agile Management Principles
Arts of Management in Agile Projects Course Requirements
- English B1
Arts of Management in Agile Projects Course Description
The Art of Project Management in Agile Methodologies.
Agile project management is a course to master the iterative approach to delivering projects using the different management frameworks of agile method.
after completing this course agile project managers will be able to choose and implement the suitable management method for their projects.
Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
Set aspects to highlight the difference between agile and waterfall (or more traditional) approaches to project management
the course focus on the following management methods and explain it in professional oriented way avoiding academic speeches.
– Extreme Programming Method
Extreme Programming “XP” method is mainly used to create or manufacture a new novel product such as software components. it can be implemented in different project types.
– Deliver experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application.
– Dynamic Systems Development Method
DSDM is an Agile method that focuses on the full project life-cycle, DSDM (formally known as Dynamic System Development Method)
– Feature Driven Development Method.
Feature Driven Development (FDD) is an agile framework that, as its name suggests, organizes software development around making progress on features.
– Effort Estimation and Project evaluation.
Who this course is for:
- Business Managers
- IT Specialists
- IT Managers
- Civil Engineers
- Construction Engineers