Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming Free download paid course from google drive. You will learn A practical programming course for office workers, academics, and administrators who want to improve their productivity In this complete course.
- Automate tasks on their computer by writing simple Python programs.
- Write programs that can do text pattern recognition with “regular expressions”.
- Programmatically generate and update Excel spreadsheets.
- Parse PDFs and Word documents.
- Crawl web sites and pull information from online sources.
- Write programs that send out email notifications.
- Use Python’s debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in your code.
- Programmatically control the mouse and keyboard to click and type for you.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming Course Requirements
- No programming experience is required.
- Downloading and installing Python is covered at the start of the course.
- Basic computer skills: surfing websites, running programs, saving and opening documents, etc.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming Course Description
In case you’re an office laborer, understudy, manager, or simply need to turn out to be more gainful with your PC, programming will permit you to compose code that can mechanize repetitive assignments. This course follows the well known (and free!) book, Automate the Boring Stuff with Python.
Computerize the Boring Stuff with Python was composed for individuals who need to find a good pace composing little projects that do useful errands as quickly as time permits. You don’t have to know arranging calculations or item situated programming, so this course avoids all the software engineering and focuses on composing code that completes stuff.
This course is for finished amateurs and covers the well known Python programming language. You’ll learn fundamental ideas just as:
Parsing PDFs and Excel accounting pages
Mechanizing the console and mouse
Sending messages and messages
Also, a few other functional points
Before the finish of this course, you’ll have the option to compose code that drastically expands your efficiency, yet in addition have the option to list this fun and imaginative expertise on your resume.
Recommended Course: Creating 3D environments in Blender Free Download
Who this course is for:
Office laborers, understudies, little/home business laborers, and managers would need to improve their profitability.
Hopeful programmers who need to add abilities to their programming utility belt.
PC clients who have heard the “figure out how to code” message, yet need commonsense motivations to pick up programming.
Experienced Python computer programmers can avoid the main portion of the course, yet may locate the later parts that cover different outsider modules accommodating.
While this course doesn’t cover explicit devops apparatuses, this course would be helpful for QA, devops, and administrators who need to pick up scripting in Python.
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming Course Download Now