AZ-120: Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads Exam Preparation. The most complete AZ-120 video course: get certified and also learn everything about SAP Workloads on Azure!
This course is for you if you are looking to prepare for your AZ-120 certification exam. In addition to covering all of the AZ-120 learning objectives, this video course is packed with relevant extra knowledge, gained by us by actually using Azure for SAP workloads in commercial setups. This means that you’ll be preparing for your exam while also gaining a wider, and more complete perspective, on SAP workloads on Azure.
The course is brought to you by a team of two technical experts, backed by decades of combined commercial experience:
- Sam Khanjar, Senior Azure Cloud Solution Architect at Microsoft. Sam is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, and the certifications held by Sam include the following: AZ-120, AZ-300, AZ-301, AZ-303, AZ-304, and AI-900.
- Nicolae Caprarescu, Full-stack Software Engineer and Founder of ReTeam Labs. Nicolae is a published author, with a current following of more than 20,000 individual students.
Microsoft Azure is an enterprise-grade and highly scalable platform, bringing over 1000 services and capabilities together under the same umbrella. Microsoft Azure has the largest amount of global regions out of all the cloud service providers worldwide and the integration between Azure and SAP is seamless! This makes Azure a very in-demand skill, as demonstrated by the following statistics:
- According to Microsoft, Azure is used by over 95% of the Fortune 500 companies
- Azure revenues grew 50% in the second quarter of 2021, when compared to last year
- Glassdoor reports, with a very high confidence indicator, that the average Azure Architect in the United States earns more than 100,000$ per year, and you can certainly expect that, for more focused areas, such as SAP on Azure, this figure is considerably higher
How you’ll learn:
- Easy-to-watch presentatinon-style lectures
- Step-by-step, hands-on demonstrations using Azure
- You also have the option, although it is not required, to further increase your knowledge by carrying out your own individual learning, using our directions for which SAP notes to explore in more detail
In addition to being ready for the exam by having covered the formal AZ-120 learning objectives, here are some of the things you’ll gain by the end of this course:
- you will understand the core Azure services that are necessary to efficiently run SAP HANA workloads on Microsoft Azure
- you will understand the core requirements for SAP HANA, and how Azure has become the most trusted cloud platform to run your SAP workloads on.
- and, of course, you’ll be in a position to schedule and take the AZ-120 certification exam!