Azure Data Studio – The Complete A-Z Guide paid course free. Azure Data Studio is a cross-platform database tool for any data professional like SQL Developer, DBA, PowerBI Developer
What is Azure Data Studio? Get started with Microsoft Azure Data StudioDML & DDL commands in Azure Data StudioDatabase Backup and Restore using Azure Data StudioDashboard in Azure Data StudioMarketplace in Azure Data StudioCustomize the workplace in Azure Data StudioCode Snippet in Azure Data StudioJupyter Notebooks in Azure Data studio
RAzure Data Studio – The Complete A-Z Guide Course Requirements
- No prior knowledge or experience is needed. I’ll teach you everything you need to know.
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required. Everything we will use is available free.
Azure Data Studio is a cross-platform database tool for any data professional like SQL Developer, DBA, PowerBI Developer, or any developers who are working directly or indirectly to work on the SQL server & PostgreSQL.
Below are some useful features of the Azure data studio:-
2. On-premises and cloud data platforms
3. Modern editor experience IntelliSense
4. Code Snippets
5. Source Control integration
6. Built-in charting in query resultset
7. Design dashboard
When you are finished with this course, you will be ready to use Azure Data Studio
Also, this course is free, so YOU HAVE NOTHING TO RISK BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN!
It’s time to take action.
Go ahead and click the take this course right now button and I will see you in the course.
Thanks again for enrolling!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning Azure Data Studio using SQL
- Azure Data Studio are useful tool for all SQL Developer, SQL DBA and Data Analytics