Bash Mastery: The Complete Guide to Bash Shell Scripting free download paid course from google drive. You will become Master in Bash Shell Scripting to Automate Tasks, Save Time, and Boost Your Career. Practical Projects + All Code Included in this complete course.
- Write bash scripts independently
- Fluently read and write bash syntax
- Automate workflows with bash scripts.
- Debug bash scripts using professional debugging tools
- Execute bash scripts on remote servers
Bash Mastery: The Complete Guide to Bash Shell Scripting Course Requirements
- All Installation Instructions are Included.
- You should be comfortable navigating the file system and opening files using the command line
- In the remote server section, you will learn how to optionally setup a digital server on Digital Ocean for $5/month ($0.007/hr) so that you can practice working with a remote server. If you do not want to sign up for Digital Ocean, you can still learn the concepts by viewing the videos or by using a spare laptop to setup an SSH server (instructions not currently provided)
- In the remote server section, we connect to remote servers using ssh and scp. If you are taking the course from work, or on a work laptop, it is possible that your workplace will have security protocols in place that prevent these connections. Check with your IT team.
Bash Mastery: The Complete Guide to Bash Shell Scripting Course Description
Hello and welcome to the Bash Mastery Course, the ultimate bash shell scripting course that’ll have you independently writing and automating your own high-quality bash shell scripts in no time!
Are you struggling to progress your IT career due to inexperience with bash scripting?
Do you want a VIP ticket to easier automation that’ll make your life easier?
Are you ready to finally learn and understand bash shell scripting in Linux?
The invaluable knowledge you’ll gain from this course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, save you time and help you automate boring tasks!
At last, a project-based bash scripting course packed with valuable and useful resources taught from the official Bash manual!
I’m Ziyad Yehia, your energetic course instructor. I’m excited to take you on an incredibly fun journey to learning everything you need to know to start bash shell scripting like a pro.
I’ve created this project-based course following massive demand from successful students on my Linux Mastery course. Now you can Master Bash Shell Scripting with the same fun and friendly teaching style.
Get ready to join thousands of my super successful students who’ve mastered Linux Command Line in my bestselling, top-rated Linux Mastery course and jump aboard this career-boosting Bash Scripting Mastery course for beginners.
When you’ve finished this course, you’ll be able to:
● Understand bash as a language
● Understand the relationships between the different components of the bash language
● Build bash scripts from scratch without needing to memorise lines of code
● Write high-quality bash shell scripts
● Automate your bash scripts to complete boring and complex tasks
● Find and fix bugs in your bash scripts with ease
● Run your bash shell scripts on local and remote servers
And with over 14 practical assignments, you’ll have real-life experience creating bash scripts and problem-solving too, so you’ll be ready to tackle your own bash scripts independently.
1. Get Experience Writing Bash Scripting
Get to grips with the bash command language and practice using it
The biggest problem Linux users have is not having enough experience with bash shell scripting. But the trouble is that to get the experience, you first have to fully understand the thought process behind writing a script.
Have you ever looked at bash scripting and had the “deer-in-headlights’ effect? You know, frozen on the spot feeling completely overwhelmed. Yeah, we get it. Because when you don’t understand a language, it just looks like alien symbols on a screen.
So in this course, I’ll take you back to basics. You’ll learn the bash syntax properly. You’ll learn how the bash language is constructed and how bash works under the hood, so you can write high-quality scripts.
You’ll get plenty of practice writing bash scripts in a variety of different real-life examples.
The only way to get experience is by doing. So this project-based course immerses you in creating and doing. You’ll come away with all the experience you need to write professional bash scripts independently.
2. Make your life easier with automation
Imagine putting your most boring daily tasks on auto-pilot! Wouldn’t that be great?
Bash scripting opens up a whole new world of possibilities and learning to automate the execution of your written bash scripts will take you to a whole new level!
Automation allows you to…
● Become more efficient in your job
● Save time to focus on the important tasks
● Be more productive
● Make your life easier
Stop doing boring tasks manually and start automating your workload. Join me in this course and I’ll give you the resources, knowledge and confidence you need to start automating successfully.
3. Create the highest-quality scripts with debugging tools
Discover the easiest ways to search and destroy bugs in your scripts
Make sure your bash scripting is of the best quality and that your bash scripts work. How? By learning to use professional bash script debugging tools.
We’ll show you the ins and outs of the professional debugging tool ‘Shellcheck’, so you can confidently approach the debugging process and easily identify and squash any hidden bugs in your scripts.
With this bug-crushing tool in your belt, you’ll gain a significant advantage over other ‘self-taught’ scripters so you can get ahead in your IT career.
4. Run your scripts on local and remote servers
Get a real sense of where bash scripting fits into the real-world IT ecosystem.
Are you ready to become the king of bash shell scripting in your workplace?
Learning bash shell scripting is one thing. But learning how to implement it into your IT systems is what truly makes the difference.
So in this course, I’ll show you how to run your scripts on both local and remote servers successfully.
Who knew learning bash scripting could be so fun?
Bash Shell Scripting is a complex and difficult subject. It’s going to require your time and effort to learn. But this doesn’t mean it has to be boring and dull.
I’ll make learning bash scripting more engaging for you. How? By focusing on the practical side, not just the theory. You want to build scripts, right? Then choose a course that lets you build impressive real-life bash scripts from the beginning.
The fun and engaging projects will have you scripting like a professional practitioner in the field.
Kick-start your learning with practical tasks…
This course offers 14+ mini-projects to keep you engaged, and motivated throughout. The practical side of learning gives you the experience you need to master all types of bash scripting.
Reach your goals faster with a course that keeps you motivated and engaged throughout!
Dig deep, uncover the untouched parts of bash shell scripting…
There are some strange parts of bash scripting that can be complex. But you need this knowledge if you’re going to master bash shell scripting. So why don’t other courses go into this?
Put simply, because it’s challenging to learn and teach. But I’ll run you through these topics clearly and concisely to help you get the right understanding in no time.
Will this course teach you everything you need to know about Bash Shell Scripting to progress in your career?
You’ll be able to independently write your own bash scripts and get a serious advantage over your colleagues.
BOOST YOUR CAREER PROGRESSION WITH THIS BASH MASTERY COURSE TODAY!
Click that shiny Enrol Button and I’ll see you inside 😉
Who this course is for:
- People who want to advance their career in the IT industry by learning how to create high-quality bash scripts that automate tasks and save time
- People who are already comfortable working with the Linux command line but have little to no previous experience with bash scripting.
- Beginner Bash Scripters and anyone with practical experience looking for a deeper understanding of how bash is working under the hood.
Instructors: Ziyad Yehia