- Experience solving many of codility’s coding interview puzzles, with problem descriptions, hints, and solutions
- Learn common problem-solving tips ideal for coding interviews
- Have a greater chance of passing the coding interview with cordiality, hackerrank, and others
- Have a better chance of doing well in a face to face or phone coding interview
- Basic understanding of data structures and algorithms
This course has been designed to help you pass your next coding interview. It focuses on puzzles from Codility’s training lessons, so if you have an online coding test coming up, this course is perfect for you. The course will also help you for onsite and phone coding interviews.
The key to passing these coding interviews is to practice as much as possible by solving various types of coding puzzles. In doing so you sharpen your problem-solving skills and eventually, you will start to see patterns amongst the different coding solutions. You will also increase your chances of being asked a problem you’ve already solved.
In this course you’ll get to practice many of these coding puzzles. In every section we introduce the topic, explain the problem and later provide you with a few hints that help solve the puzzle. In the end we arrive at the solution together. There is a good mixture of puzzles with different levels of difficulty.
Along the way you’ll learn how to ride a motorbike, surf, scuba dive and fly an aeroplane. *
Join me on this course, and let’s get you to pass this interview!
*Not really, however this course is pretty fun regardless.
Who this course is for: