Become an expert in Pipe Support Design in industrial piping paid course free. You will Learn Pipe Support Design and Engineering. Pipe Support Design and Engineering for industrial piping system includes Pressure piping, process piping and utility piping.
- Complete Pipe Support Design and Engineering for industrial piping design
- Roles and Significance of Pipe supports
- Types of pipe supports used in industrial application
- How to arrive the economical pipe span length
- How to provide pipe support for industrial piping system
- How to choose a pipe support type for different application
- How supports are classified in pipe stress analysis
- What are cold supports
- What are thin walled supports
Become an expert in Pipe Support Design in industrial piping Course Requirements
- Should be piping engineers
- Should know basics of piping design
- Should be mechanical engineers currently working in Piping Design Engineering
Become an expert in Pipe Support Design in industrial piping Course Description
The piping support engineering and design of industrial piping systems include pressure piping, process piping and utility piping. The purpose of this course is to gain an in-depth understanding of pipe support design. Pipeline support design skills are one of the key skills for pipeline design engineers to seek high-paying challenges in top companies.
The world’s major power industries are choosing excellent pipeline engineers who are proficient in all specific areas of pipeline design. They should have solid technical knowledge in certain areas of the pipeline.
The design and engineering of the pipeline support is one of the main parts of the pipeline design and plays a vital role in the total cost of the project. Therefore, this course aims to provide in-depth knowledge of pipe support design. This course covers topics from basic to advanced.
Taking this course will add a new technical skill to your career and increase the possibility of entering challenging and high-paying positions. Piping experts are considered to be those who have demonstrated skills in general piping engineering and piping support design skills, which is one of the skills most needed to become an expert. In addition, the concepts explained in this course will be applied to more industries such as oil and gas, petrochemical, refining, chemical, pharmaceutical, water treatment, liquid and gas processing.
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical Engineers
- Piping Engineers
- Piping Design Engineers
- Beginners and Junior Piping Engineers
- Piping Designers
- Fresh mechanical engineering graduate who are planning to work in piping design engineering
- Mechanical engineers seeking opportunity in piping design engineering
- Piping construction engineers who are interested to learn pipe support design
Become an expert in Pipe Support Design in industrial piping