Beginners guide to Recruitment & Sourcing paid course free for all. You will Learn Key Recruitment traits, Personality of a Recruiter, Stakeholders, Sourcing Steps and Recruitment Lifecycle
- Get Introduced to Talent Acquisition Functions and processes
- Learn various steps involved in Recruitment Lifecycle
- Sourcing : Learn step by step process to find talent
- Stakeholders: Learn about HRBP, Hiring Manager, Shared Services, Vendor Management & Corporate HR
- You will be ready to launch yourself as Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Basic program for Freshers, Students & Beginners
Beginners guide to Recruitment & Sourcing Course Requirements
- Anyone who want to build Career in Talent Acquisition Specialist, Agency Recruiter or Staffing
Beginners guide to Recruitment & Sourcing Course Description
This program is a unique and practical approach for beginners to understand Talent Acquisition Function. This will help them learn the following:
- Talent Acquisition Process
- Personality of a Recruiter
- Stakeholders and how they can contribute to your success
- Sourcing Steps and where you need to focus
- Recruitment Lifecycle to understand the complete picture
Talent acquisition is no longer a search database and human resource operation. Today, it is a business function that directly affects the company’s performance. This is also one of the fastest-growing career opportunities for newbies. Talent recruitment is an ongoing strategy to find experts, leaders, or future executives for your company.
Talent acquisition often focuses on long-term human resource planning and finding suitable candidates for positions that require very specific skills. Recently, getting a good technical support specialist is just as good as getting a cloud architect or developer with skills in niche markets.
Recruiters now earn much higher salaries than other human resources positions. There are more opportunities and a faster growth path. The plan will help you determine whether this is suitable for your career.
If you are already an experienced recruiter, please attend the social recruitment seminar with the same lecturer Yogesh Kr Sharma. Yogesh is a recognized talent recruitment leader and coach and has trained more than 5,000 recruiters. You can also join their Whatsapp community.
Who this course is for:
- MBA Human Resource / HR
- Talent Acquisition Professionals