If you want to learn animation with the help of courses then you are at the right place. We will provide you best free & paid Animation course for beginner and advanced learners. There are many platforms that provide courses related to animation Like Udemy Coursera and Skillshare.
How to Make an Animated Movie
You will learn writing the script in the correct format, creating a storyboard and making an animatic out of it, creating a previz, modeling, rigging, lighting, rendering, and even how to animate in this complete course.
You must have a basic knowledge of filmmaking and animation lingo. This course is good for animators (or aspiring animators) filmmakers and creative people who want to make an animated short.
- Total time duration: 2hr 7min of on-demand video
- Total Student Enrollment: 40,659 students
2. The basics of the 3D animation
You will learn how to animate in Maya in this complete course. In this course, You will learn the basics of how to animate using Maya and make the perfect bouncing ball, in the easiest way. This course doesn’t need any previous experience in Maya.
Instructors have a long experience in animation, motion graphics as well as teaching. This course has 14 lectures and is good for beginners.
- Total time duration: 1hr 46min of on-demand video
- Total Student Enrollment: 4,544 students
3. Create Animations from Photos: Learn After Effects Hands-on
You will Learn After Effects hands-on by creating a Christmas Themed Animation from Photos and become an After Effects Animator at the end of this course.
You will learn how to cut out objects in Photoshop, Animating in After Effects, add Effects, install useful plugins, Learn how to Export for TV and Social Media, and much more in this complete course.
You must have Basic Photoshop and After Effects experience. This course is good for Animators, Photographers, Designers, and Filmmakers.
- Total time duration: 2 hours on-demand video
- Total Student Enrollment: 1,118 students
4. Blender for Animators: Learn Basic Fundamentals of Animation
You will learn all the fundamentals of 3d Animation and Learn A new WorkFlow in this complete course.
- i. The Ball Bounce
- ii. The Ball Bounce with squash and stretch
- iii. The Ball Bounce with Translation
- iv. The Overlapping Action
- v. The walk cycle of the lower part of the Body
- vi. Fixing the Kneel Pop
- vii. The Jump of the lower part of the Body
- i. Walk Cycle of Full Body
- ii. Run Cycle of Full Body
- iii. Jump of Full Body
This course is good for those People new to Animation and Professional Animator Switching to Blender.
- Total time duration: 7.5 hours of on-demand video
- Total Student Enrollment: 22 students
5. CreateStudio 2D Animation and 2D Animation Marketing Videos
You will learn How to create an easy 2D video animation, How to render professional-quality 2D animation videos, and How to combine 2D animation, backgrounds, images, text-to-speech, and text animation in this complete course.
The only prerequisite for taking this course is a desire to learn and a laptop. This course is good for Individuals who have been frustrated trying to use complex 2D animation software.
- Total time duration: 10.5 hours of on-demand video
- Total Student Enrollment: 21,015 students
6. Getting started in 3D Animation
You will Create professional-level, 3D character animations in record time for a variety of applications in this complete course.
- Import 3D Characters
- Quickly Animate 3D Characters
- Create dramatic fighting sequences
- Import 3D props
- Setup scenes & stages in minutes
- Learn Basic Scene Lighting
- Manipulate Basic Camerawork
You must have iClone and 3DXchange Software. This course is very helpful for Teachers, Students, 3D Animators, video game creators, video producers, and previz artists, and everyone can benefit from this course.