Blazor – The Complete Guide (WASM & Server .NET Core 5) paid course free. You will Build real world resort booking website using Blazor Server, Blazor WASM and .NET 5(.NET Core) API and deploy to azure.
- Build real world application using Blazor Web Assembly
- Manage admin features using Blazor Server
- Build .NET 5 API from scratch
- Consume .NET 5 API using Blazor WASM
- Authentication & Authorization in Blazor Server and WASM
- Emails with Blazor
- Integrate Stripe Payments in Blazor WASM
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Deploying .NET API, Blazor WASM & Server to Azure
Blazor – The Complete Guide (WASM & Server .NET Core 5) Course Requirements
- 3-6 months familiarity with C# and SQL
- Basic knowledge of .NET Core 5 (MVC & API)
- Basic knowledge of EF Core
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server 2016+
Blazor – The Complete Guide (WASM & Server .NET Core 5) Course Description
Blazor is an exciting new part of .NET Core (.NET 5) designed for building rich web user interfaces in C#. This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
With that there are many questions.
- How do you scale an existing application?
- How do you architect a mid-large scale project?
- How to correctly process payments?
- How to efficiently understand Blazor and use it in real world projects?
This course will provide you a complete real world scenario with Blazor which will make you face many challenges and solve those issues as we proceed with the course.
There are other courses on Udemy, but this is the ultimate course, it covers everything there is to Blazor from Blazor Server to Blazor WASM applications which consumes .NET 5 API.
This course will help developers transition from building basic sample apps to implementing more real world concepts, design patterns, and features.
So join me in this exciting course of exploring what real world challenges are with Blazor as it evolves drastically!
We will be using the latest .NET 5 for this course along with Entity Framework Core and Stripe for payment processing.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the fundamentals of Blazor Web Assembly and Server
- Anyone who wants to understand the new file structure in Blazor (.NET 5)
- How to create .NET API and consume it in Blazor Application
- Build real-world application using Blazor!
Related Course Link