Brother ScanNCut – Winter Projects. Spruce up your Holiday Gifts with the help of your Brother ScanNCut.
What you’ll learn
- You will be able to design boxes & tags using Canvas Workspace.
- You will learn how to use Canvas Workspace tools and work with layers.
- You will be able to design boxes using the Template Maker application.
- You will be able to customize Canvas Workspace Projects.
- Canvas Workspace version 2.6.0 (free software from Brother)
- A Brother ScanNCut or the curiosity to learn more about the machine.
- You will need several types of materials to cut including patterned paper and cardstock.
Brother ScanNCut Course Description
Would you like to create and customize gift packaging? Would you like to be able to create tags and treat holders? Do you want to delve deeper into the Canvas Workspace software? In this Canvas Workspace – Winter Projects Course, you will learn how to create and customize cutting files, how to modify a Canvas Workspace file and how to use the Template Maker application. The skills you learn can be applied to your specific projects and inspire you to take your skills to a new level.
This course is hands-on with many practical examples and projects. This course is mostly software based. You can apply your skills to ANY model of Brother ScanNCut. Use materials from your craft stash to cut and embellish the projects you create. You will watch detailed tutorials and then practice and share what you learn. The course never expires so there will be chances to review the material again as you want to try the skills you learn. I encourage you to share your work with other students in the course. Feel free to interact with the course content, to ask questions and to share your experiences with designing and cutting files on your ScanNCut. I look forward to embarking on this crafty adventure with you.
During this course, you will create the following Winter Projects:
- Countdown Calendar Project
- Match Box
- Paper Star Ornament
- Layered Snowflake Tags
- Personalize a Jar
Who this course is for:
- Brother ScanNCut Owners
- Crafters who want to create packaging for gift giving and craft fairs.
- Crafters who are interested in learning features and capabilities of the Canvas Workspace software.