Build A Frontend Application With ReactJS. Create a Frontend Application with ReactJS with MaterialUI and Routing and Forms Handling with API Requests. Build an Intermediate React JS ApplicationReact Routing MaterialUI Components API Requests With React.
- Basic ReactJS Knowledge is Required
Build A Frontend Application With ReactJS Course Description
This is a free course by Coding Beam to help beginners to be familiar with ReactJS Advanced Concepts.
Tools we have used:
MaterialUI: MUI provides a robust, customizable, and accessible library of foundational and advanced components, enabling you to build your own design system and develop React applications faster.
React Router DOM: React Router DOM enables you to implement dynamic routing in a web app. Unlike the traditional routing architecture in which the routing is handled in a configuration outside of a running app, React Router DOM facilitates component-based routing according to the needs of the app and platform
- ReactJS Components
- ReactJS Hooks
- ReactJS Routing
- MaterialUI Forms
- API Requests to Backend
- Fetch from URL and Convert response to JSON
And with that concepts, you will be learning so many things and you can create your own big project with React and add it to your portfolio.
You will learn
- How to Build React Application
- How to Implement Routing Functionalities
- How to Build Single Page Application with ReactJS
- How to build Stateful Project in React
- How to use Hooks in React
- How to handle Forms in React
- How to make API calls in React
- How to communicate with data in React
- And A Lot More…
Let’s see you in the course
Who this course is for:
- Who knows ReactJS and wants to build a Project with ReactJS
- Practical Person who wants to practice React Projects