iOS 15 & Swift 5: Build a library with Swift Package Manager. Swift 5 is a major update to the Swift programming language and the framework for developing iOS apps. In this course, you’ll learn how to build a library with Swift Package Manager and host it on GitHub for other developers to consume. We’ll go over everything from creating a new project to setting up your dependencies and publishing your library to the public.
The Swift Package Manager is a powerful tool that can help developers speed up compilation times on projects by extracting and modularising features. In this course, you will learn how to use the Swift Package Manager to build a library with Swift. You will also learn how to use the Swift Package Manager to manage dependencies for your library. This course is perfect for developers.
By the end of the course, you’ll have everything you need to build your own library and share it with the world.
iOS 15 & Swift 5: Build a library with Swift Package Manager
Learning iOS 15 & Swift 5 with the help of a library can be a great way to get started with these new programming languages. There are many libraries available that will help you learn the basics of both iOS 15 and Swift 5. Some libraries focus specifically on teaching you how to use specific features of the iOS 15 and Swift 5 programming languages, while others are designed to help you build more complex applications.
If you’re interested in learning more about using a library to learn iOS 15 and Swift 5, be sure to investigate the options available. There are many different libraries out there for you to choose from, so it’s important that you find one that is right for your needs.
You will Learn
- Build a library with Swift Package Manager
- Publish the library to Github for developers all around the world to use
- Build reusable modules that can work with multiple iOS projects
- Maintain the project with proper version control and a README file
Welcome to the iOS 15 & Swift 5: Build a library with Swift Package Manager course!
This course is designed for iOS developers with at least 2 years of experience who want to learn to build a library with Swift Package Manager and host it on Github for other developers to consume. This course also helps developers who are working on big mono-repo projects in their own profession battling with slow compilation time and need to extract and modularise features to make them reusable across other projects.
We will build this library from scratch, step by step, and finally publish it remotely to Github with proper documentation and version control.
Here are some of the comments by my students
- Well, I can say this course is really creating an “Awesome Onboarding” for me. Great job.
- This is a most excellent course. you are speaking clearly and at a good pace, 🙂 many thanks for answering my question about git and producing a video to explain its use, very easy to follow and it was just what I needed so I am now able to manage my mistakes!
– Jason Walkins
- It’s an easy course and good for students who would like to start with iOS-like me 🙂
- This is a great course, The instructor is very knowledgeable. consider taking this course if you already have iOS experience. The instructor brings real-world knowledge that benefits me a lot.
– Shushan Mordi
- This course is as good as it gets. Kelvin is an extremely professional and thorough tutor that is very quick at getting back to your queries. I would highly recommend this course!
- Excellent Content, I appreciate the different styles of onboarding screens and all the great explanations!
– Carey M
- The instructor is knowledgeable and clear with his instructions. The course is great and informative for those who are planning to build a skeleton they can build on their own app projects Instructor is also helpful
– Raphael Lim
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy