Build APIs with Amazon API Gateway. A progressive course to start with the basics of Amazon API Gateway and become an expert in creating and managing API.
Amazon API Course Description
Amazon API Gateway is a fully managed service that makes it easy for developers to create, publish, maintain, monitor, and secure APIs at any scale. Without worrying about the underlying infrastructure API developers can just focus on the development and deployment of APIs.
This is a course that will start with the basics of Amazon API Gateway and as the course progresses let you dive deep into all the features of API Gateway to build secure APIs in Amazon API Gateway confidently.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this course:
- What is Amazon API Gateway
- Different types of APIs in Amazon API Gateway
- Different types of REST API endpoints
- API Gateway REST API – Request cycle
- API Gateway REST API – Response cycle
- Building REST API from scratch with real world example
- Demo of PetStore API
- Lambda Custom Integration
- Lambda Proxy Integration
- More content will be added soon in 2022 !!
My aim is to make this course a one stop comprehensive guide for building APIs with API Gateway and will keep on adding more course lessons related to various integrations, REST API types, HTTP API, WebSocket API , Custom Domain Names, Usage Plans, Deployments, Securing APIs with different Authorization schemes, Troubleshooting APIs and much more with time. So stay tuned for learning and becoming an expert in building APIs with Amazon API Gateway.
You will learn all of the above with no prior knowledge assumed. However, if you do have some prior knowledge, you’ll of course be able to quickly jump into the course modules that are most interesting to you.
I would appreciate your valuable feedback to help me make changes or add new content that benefits everyone enrolling in this course.
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Amazon API Gateway
- Types of API endpoint types
- Building REST APIs with Amazon API Gateway
- Lambda Custom and Proxy Integration with handson labs
Who this course is for:
- API Developers trying to gain expertise with developing and troubleshooting APIs on Amazon API Gateway
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy