Build SQL Queries with Excel from scratch paid course free. You will Learn how to build SQL Bulk Queries using Excel. You will Learn SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases.
- Setup Database Server
- Create Table
- Prep Sample Excel Data
- Build Bulk SQL INSERT Queries
- Build Bulk UPDATE Queries
- Build Bulk DELETE Queries
Build SQL Queries with Excel from scratch Course Requirements
- A Computer + Internet Access Required
Build SQL Queries with Excel from scratch Course Description
SQL is a standard language for accessing and manipulating databases.
What is SQL?
- SQL stands for Structured Query Language
- SQL lets you access and manipulate databases
- SQL became a standard of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) in 1986, and of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) in 1987
What Can SQL do?
- SQL can execute queries against a database
- SQL can retrieve data from a database
- SQL can insert records in a database
- SQL can update records in a database
- SQL can delete records from a database
- SQL can create new databases
- SQL can create new tables in a database
- SQL can create stored procedures in a database
- SQL can create views in a database
- SQL can set permissions on tables, procedures, and views
SQL is a Standard – BUT….
Although SQL is an ANSI/ISO standard, there are different versions of the SQL language.
However, to be compliant with the ANSI standard, they all support at least the major commands (such as SELECT, UPDATE, DELETE, INSERT, WHERE) in a similar manner.
SQL is an exceptionally valuable and significant language in data set turn of events and control . There are a few different ways to play out various errand utilizing SQL and it’s consistently valuable to share novel thoughts and approaches to make us work all the more effectively utilizing SQL.
A typical assignment that you may need to act in a live creation climate is mass updates, cancellations or additions . These errands can be both tedious and fragile in case one isn’t focussed. By sensitive I mean errors could be made that can mess up a live creation climate in case one isn’t turned on and focussed.
Microsoft excel has been an extremely helpful device to me when I have needed to do mass updates ,cancellations and additions. It saves such a lot of time and assists you with staying away from blunders particularly with mass cancellations. With excel I’m ready to rapidly fabricate easy to complex SQL inquiries that I would you be able to execute different mass sql undertakings.
In this course I will tell you the best way to fabricate SQL scripts without any preparation bit by bit that you will use during the course to execute supplement and update mass undertakings. The abilities you will master on this course will assist you with moving toward mass SQL demand task you in a live creation climate.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners To SQL
- Beginner Database Administrators
- Beginner Database Developers