Building AWS Basic Architecture for super beginners free download paid course from google drive. You will learn from Complete beginners of both AWS and IT in general will learn how to implement practical AWS infrastructure in this complete course.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of AWS.
- Gain a fundamental understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Learn to build a common architectural configuration using AWS.
- Learn to set up a WordPress site through AWS.
Building AWS Basic Architecture for super beginners Course Requirements
- Even total IT or AWS beginners can learn without needing prerequisite training or knowledge.
Building AWS Basic Architecture for super beginners Course Description
Through this Udemy course, complete beginners of both AWS and IT in general will learn how to implement practical IT infrastructure through AWS architecture configurations step by step. We will complete a working system building each piece together through lectures and demonstrations.
This course was created with the aim of helping users build their own basic IT architecture using AWS, even for those with no knowledge of AWS and or of IT. In this course, even a super beginner will learn about AWS and be able to put it into practice, building a full-scale architecture configuration yourself
1. You will gain a solid understanding of IT and infrastructure.
2. Then you will learn the characteristics of AWS and the necessary services.
3. Using AWS service, you will build your own full architecture online.[Outline of course contents]
Cloud and AWS overview
Learn fundamental concepts of the cloud and AWS, the big picture of services and how they work
Learn about the important tools required to use AWS, and prepare your own AWS account for building our architecture.
Network and VPC
You will learn about VPCs and subnets within, which are services that we use to create a network area where our AWS services will be placed.
Servers and EC2
Starting with understanding the role of a server, you will learn how to set up your own server instance using AWS’ EC2. It is here we will launch our own web server
Domain settings and Route53
Learn about domains, URLs and the role of the DNS server. Use AWS’ Route53 to actually register your own domain.
RDS set up
Learn the fundamentals of databases and SQL commands. The set up our own RDS as a WORDPRESS website database
Utilization of S3
Configure S3 to act as storage for our WORDPRESS site content.
Redundant configuration using ELB and Auto Scaling
Use ELB and Auto Scaling to improve our WORDPRESS website’s configuration, creating a reliable redundant architectural configuration.
Content distribution with CloudFront and ACM
Set global content distribution using CloudFront, and learn about implementing secure HTTPS.communication with SSL / TLS certificates with ACM.
Implementation of operation management
Check the services used to manage the operation of your AWS services, and set up CloudWatch and billing management tools.
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to learn about IT
- Those who have begun learning AWS
- Those who want to learn about IT infrastructure
- Those who are engaged in IT-related industries
Building AWS Basic Architecture for super beginners Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy