Business Development and Decision Making: Fortune 500 Firms. Master business development and decision-making best practices of Fortune 500 leaders taught by world-renowned experts. Yet traditional advice to “go with your gut” in business development and decision-making scenarios so often leads to disasters that devastate company bottom lines and bring down high-flying careers, as revealed by research in behavioral economics, psychology, and cognitive neuroscience. So what are the best practices used by the leaders of Fortune 500 companies to make the right calls in even the toughest business development and decision-making scenarios to maximize company bottom lines and advance their own careers?
Business Development and Decision Making: Fortune 500 Firms
These leaders recognize that science has revealed how our typical approach to business development and decision-making situations suffers from systematic dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases. These mental blindspots often lead us into business development and decision-making disasters that drastically undermine our desired outcomes and goals. Fortunately, recent scholarship has shown effective yet counterintuitive strategies to enable you to defeat these cognitive biases and help optimize your bottom line and your career. In this course, you will learn about and address these dangerous judgment errors, while mastering techniques for all types of business development and decision making scenarios drawing on cutting-edge behavioral science and real-world best practices from Fortune 500 company leaders to help you and your teams reach your professional goals.
After taking this course, you will:
- Master business development and decision making best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders to seize competitive advantage for their bottom line and career
- Free yourself of constant ruminations, numerous grey zones, and blindspots that plague business development and decision making skills, blocking your goal achievement
- Develop a plan with specific next steps to adapt for yourself the best practices used by Fortune 500 leaders for business development and decision making scenarios
- Discover the dangerous judgment errors called cognitive biases that lead to business development and decision making disasters for your business objectives
- Maximize your desired outcomes by defeating cognitive biases via science-based business development and decision making techniques used by Fortune 500 leaders
- Feel truly confident about whether you made the right call in your business development and decision making skills to reach your business and career goals
Sounds too good to be true? These methods were successfully used by Aflac, Applied Materials, Entergy, Honda, IBM, JLL, Reckitt, Wells Fargo, and Xerox to dramatically improve the skills of their top executives, senior VPs, middle managers, and lower-level supervisors in business development and decision making scenarios. Over the last two decades, I trained the leaders at these Fortune 500 companies, as well as at numerous middle-market companies and quickly-growing startups as the CEO of the boutique future-proofing consultancy Disaster Avoidance Experts. The secrets used by these companies will be revealed in this course.
Here’s a recent testimonial from John Elnitsky, the head of the nuclear division of Entergy, a company ranked #299 by Fortune, speaking about the impact of my training on the leaders of the nuclear industry:
- “We at Entergy hired Dr. Gleb as the opening keynote speaker to set the tone for the annual nuclear utility industry conference, hoping he would give a wake-up call about the threats and risks facing us and what steps we can take to prepare. Well, what he delivered exceeded our expectations. His keynote was the talk of the conference, widely described by attendees as giving the nuclear industry ‘the kick in the pants we needed to jump-start critically important initiatives to address the threats he outlined.’ Thank you Dr. Gleb!”
Here’s a recent testimonial from Harish Phadke, the Business Manager for the head of the North American Health division at Reckitt, a company ranked #326 by Fortune, about the impact of my training on the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team:
- “Dr. Gleb Tsipursky provided a truly outstanding virtual training on unconscious bias and future-proofing via emotional and social intelligence for the Reckitt North American Health Leadership Team. Exceeding our expectations, Dr Gleb customized his groundbreaking, behavioral science-driven training content to integrate our initiatives, policies, and case studies at Reckitt, expertly targeting our evolving needs. We are delighted to have met Dr. Gleb, and look forward to future opportunities to keep working with him on a training series for the organization. I highly recommend him for anyone who wants to get a rapid grasp of highly relevant topics which influence human behavior in the prevailing challenging times.”
Besides such real-world, pragmatic expertise, I have a strong academic background as a behavioral scientist studying business development, decision making, and related fields. I spent 8 years at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, first getting a PhD in the History of Behavioral Science and then serving as a lecturer there. Then, I spent 7 years as a professor at the Ohio State University, where I published dozens of peer-reviewed articles on this topic in high-quality academic journals such as Behavior and Social Issues and Journal of Social and Political Psychology. Thus, this course is thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research.
This combination of business and science led to my expertise gaining global recognition. I published over 550 articles and gave over 450 interviews for prominent venues, such as Fortune, USA Today, CNBC, Fast Company, CBS News, Business Insider, Inc. Magazine, and Time.
My expertise is also featured in my 7 best-selling books, including global best-sellers Never Go With Your Gut: How Pioneering Leaders Make the Best Decisions and Avoid Business Disasters (Career Press, 2019) and The Blindspots Between Us: How to Overcome Unconscious Cognitive Bias and Build Better Relationships (New Harbinger, 2020). Further attesting to my global renown, my work was translated into Chinese, German, Russian, Korean, Polish, and other languages.
That’s what you can expect in this course: methods used successfully by leaders at the biggest companies to seize competitive advantage for their bottom lines and careers, thoroughly informed by cutting-edge research, and featured in top media venues and best-selling books around the globe. The course features lessons with videos and assignments from the course materials textbook packet, delivered in the following order.
Lesson 1: Business development: Introduction and course textbook packet
Learning Objective: Learn what the course will be about and get my best-selling book, manuals, and decision aids on which the course is based
Lecture 2: Business development: Wise decision making manifesto
Learning Objective: Discover the structure of our minds and why typical decision making advice so often results in disasters, and how to use Fortune 500 best practices to get the best outcomes
Lecture 3: Business development: Assessment on dangerous judgment errors in the workplace
Learning Objective: Take the “Assessment on Dangerous Judgment Errors in the Workplace,” to help you learn which decision making cognitive biases are most problematic for you and your team
Lecture 4: Business development: How to make the best quick decisions
Learning Objective: Master a technique for making quick and effective decisions on any choices where you just need a “good enough” answer
Lecture 5: Business development: Making the best major decisions
Learning Objective: Master a technique for making major decisions where you or your team wants the best answer possible, rather than settling for “good enough”
Lecture 6: Business development: Making complex decisions successfully
Learning Objective: Master a technique for making complex decisions with a number of different options that each have certain strengths and weaknesses
Lecture 7: Business development: Avoiding failure in implementing major decisions and projects
Learning Objective: Master a technique for avoiding failures and maximizing success when implementing major and/or complex decisions and strategies
Lecture 8: Business development: Future-proofing your strategic decisions and strategic plans
Learning Objective: Master a technique for future-proofing your strategic decision making and strategic planning
Lecture 9: Business development: 12 mental skills to defeat cognitive biases
Learning Objective: Master the mental habits necessary for addressing cognitive biases and recognizing when and how you should deploy all the techniques you’ve learned earlier
Lecture 10: Business development: How to deal with irrational colleagues in denial
Learning Objective: Master a technique for how to deal with professional colleagues – supervisors, peers, subordinates – who express irrational beliefs and are in denial
Final Lesson: Business development: Lifelong learning for content mastery
Learning Objective: Gain resources for lifelong learning to have content mastery
So why should you take my course rather than someone else’s alternative Udemy course? Simply because this course provides unparalleled value. No one else on this platform comes even close to my level of credibility in the course topic:
- As a trainer for Fortune 500 companies
- As a behavioral scientist
- As a best-selling author
- As a globally-renowned thought leader
So if you want an alternative course that doesn’t offer top value and expertise, take someone else’s class. If you want the best, take this course.
Here’s another reason to register now. Once you register, you’ll get access to the core textbook course materials packet. The packet consists of my best-selling book, my assessment on dangerous judgment errors, 4 manuals on business development and decision making techniques, and 6 decision aids, all of which sell for over $50 combined. Fortune 500 companies buy this packet for their leadership teams to help them seize competitive advantage in their business development and decision making skills: you’re getting what they are getting.
This is an intermediate-level course: at least a year of real-world professional experience is required to appreciate the strategies and case studies outlined in the class.
Your registration is risk-free. See the terms and conditions for more.
I look forward to welcoming you into the world of evidence-based, science-driven techniques tested in the real world of many Fortune 500 companies and numerous middle-market companies and business developments. To ensure that you master the best practices of Fortune 500 companies to help yourself seize competitive advantage for your bottom line and career in business development and decision making skills, register now!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for current and aspiring leaders (executives, managers, supervisors, intrapreneurs, and entrepreneurs) who want to dramatically improve their business development and decision making skills using Fortune 500 company best practices. They will get the most benefit from this course, as case studies and examples are best suited to their need to seize a competitive advantage in the hybrid and remote future of work.
https://www.udemy.com/course/business-development-and-decision-making-fortune-500-firms/49503035d2c147e141479b76d59c46a56d0e69c7Hash Code Work Only