Certification Course in Work & Workforce Management paid course free. Learn your new managerial responsibilities, get your message across, lead your company to success, and take control
- Learn how to develop great management skills
- How to inspire your team to become highly engaged and empowered
- Master communication techniques to build a trust-based relationship with your team
- Master the difference between being a great leader or merely a manager/supervisor of your team
- Identify group culture and labels in your workplace and change them for your team’s benefit
- Learn to give genuine and meaningful praise team members will appreciate
- Identify personality types and master communication to build great relationships
- Become a successful team leader without prior leadership experience
- Motivating People, Setting Goals for self and others, Giving Positive workplace feedback, Conducting Focused Meeting that will encourage others
- Delegate responsibilities. Communicate upwards effectively, keeping my manager informed, Coaching people to improve performance
- Guiding team through Change, Communicating Clearly and sharing information
- An aspiration to become a better and more motivating leader/manager
Certification Course in Work & Workforce Management Course Description
As a first-time manager or new supervisor, you are probably looking for ways to improve your management skills and be a great team leader, so you can create highly engaged and empowered team members. Whether it has been promoted in an administrator role internally or you are a manager for the first time in a new workplace, this course will teach you how to take action and become a better leader. It will be presented to a set of management skills and techniques that each great leader has. You will have the opportunity to learn how to communicate interesting and effectively, to motivate people; And how to work with different types of personalities.
The goal is to show that you can create an inspiring equipment environment. After completing this course, you can find your management route, shape your work environment, motivate your team, face the challenges with maximum confidence, and the most important thing is to be the leader your team is happy to follow.
So it’s time to assume the jump and immerse yourself in how to become a fantastic leader for your team.
This course is divided into six parts, which cover a series of issues associated with a certain aspect of people’s management. With this structure, the course can be used as a guide to train new managers, as well as a guide for more experienced administrators.
Breakdown of the course: Total 4 parts and 14 sections)
Part1: (Section 1 – 4) Learn management skills such as monitoring and management style, managing meetings as a leader or manager, managing your team and customers
Part2: (Section5 – 8) Learn operational skills such as working loads, standards, staff or resource planning and resource management,
Part3: (Section9 – 11) Learn leadership skills, such as problem management and make decisions. Manage problems related to the evaluation, complaint, and management or influence of changes Part4: (Section12 -15) Practice the managerial functions related to JD’s writing or the administration of the Performance Review process, develop their leadership skills and Continue with a reading habit with a full personalized activities part5: (section16) case study of the first managers. 20 Full case studies in different scenarios. Human and excitement – Human resources, leadership, career, life skill, and self-development coaching through learning, consulting, administration books, workshops, and organizational development.
Who this course is for:
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations.
- First-time manager, new or recently promoted supervisor who want to learn how to lead teams and managing people.
- Any manager looking to improve their communication and management skills.