Certification in non-HR Manager’s Guide to Human Resource paid course free. You will get Complete guide applicable to any industry for managers at any level: with downloadable resources & assignments.
- You will learn the key factors in the development of HR and People Management
- What is Human Resource Management (HRM) and the Scope of Human Resource Management, the Processes in HRM and Role of HRM.
- Learn the Hiring, Training and Development, Performance Management, Motivation, ER, Operation, Policy and Compensation Retention Strategies followed by Organizations
- Learn about the Skills required for Manager’s to manage the Human Resource with case studies, quizzes, assignments and Course works.
- This training will be useful if your job involves advising, managing and improving the HR processes if you are managing a Team.
- Discover how to become far more self-aware in the way that you communicate and interact with people.
- This online course is packed full of professionally produced downloadable resources, which will enable you to start practicing immediately after completion
- PLUS: Get access to Facebook, YouTube, Podcast support community and practice your new skills right away.
Certification in non-HR Manager’s Guide to Human Resource Course Requirements
- You should have an interest in People Management
- An interest in Human Resource Management
- Be interested in leadership and Management
- Have an interest in Business
Certification in non-HR Manager’s Guide to Human Resource Course Description
Make the following stride in your vocation! Regardless of whether you’re an exceptional expert, an accomplished chief, trying director, maturing Professional. This course is a chance to hone your initiative and the executives capacities, increment your proficiency for proficient development and make a positive and enduring effect in the association.
With this course as your aide, you figure out how to:
Every one of the essential capacities and abilities needed for the People Management job.
Change your People and Human Resource the executives proficiency for the current business environment
Gain admittance to suggested layouts and configurations for normal HR measures.
Learn valuable contextual investigations, industry practices and showings of various HR rehearses with helpful structures and systems
Put resources into yourself today and receive the rewards for quite a long time to come
The Framework of the Course
Connecting with video addresses, contextual investigations, evaluation, downloadable assets and intuitive activities. This course is made to Learn how to be a powerful Manager with HR information and abilities. Master abilities in execution the executives, selecting, recruiting, L&D, representative relations and HR methodology
The board of ability in the working environment involves focal worry to all supervisors and not exclusively to HR experts. Hence, all directors, independent of their practical regions, are approached to tackle issues that include huge Talent Management issues. Fundamental information and better comprehension of Talent Management would help them in taking care of such issues. This course targets granting information on Talent Management, People Management, Employee Development, Performance Management, Reports-Analytics and Employee Relations.
The course incorporates various Case contemplates, assets like configurations formats worksheets-understanding materials, tests, self-evaluation, film study and tasks to support and overhaul the HR ability.
In the initial segment of the course (Section 1-10), you’ll get familiar with the most well-known human asset the board measures like Recruitment, T&D, PMS, Employee Management, work and timetable Management and HR Policy.
In the center piece of the course (Section 11-14), you’ll figure out how to more readily oversee foster capability, trough profession movement or execute discipline and documentation related the human asset. You will likewise get familiar with the abilities needed for a HR or People Management work with downloadable assets and relevant articles.
In the last piece of the course (Section 15), you’ll foster the capacity investigate and address Human Resource and People Management issues or situations with tasks identified with Recruitment, Performance Management, Training and Development and Practice tests. You will get full help and every one of your quarries would be addressed ensured inside 48 hours.
Downloadable Resources and Templates
- Job Description Template
- Internal Job Postings Template
- Employee Referrals Template
- The Application Form
- Interview Questions
- Competency based questions
- Performance review tips
- Performance review form sample
- TNA Template
- Roaster and Timesheet template
- Written Warning Format
- Personnel Records Format
Who this course is for:
- Professionals with people management responsibilities and HR Professionals, Line Managers
- New managers looking to transition successfully from a production to a management role
- Existing managers looking to get more engagement and innovation from their teams and organizations