Build Deploy configure CI CD with Github Actions & Workflow. This course shows examples and uses cases for building, and deploying your application/infrastructure code using GitHub.
You will Learn
- Understand fundamentally what workflows and GitHub actions are
- Workflow,Jobs,custom actions, if-else, github_env,github_shan
- Deploy a JAVA application using Github action
- Learn how docker can be used in a GitHub workflow
- CI CD of Kotlin application
- CI CD of azure Infrastructure
- Write YAML from scratch
- Create a real-life CI/CD workflow for code testing, formatting, versioning, and more
- Learn how to manage secrets
- Multi-staged build, check dependency
- Connect to Azure via action tasks
Build Deploy configure CI CD with Github Actions & Workflow Course Content
- Introduction to Github –> 3 lectures • 22min.
- CI CD for Application Deployment –> 7 lectures • 45min.
- Building and Deploying KOTLIN app on Github Actions –> 8 lectures • 59min.
- Real-world practices –> 4 lectures • 30min.
Automate your workflow from idea to production
- GitHub Actions makes it easy to automate all your software workflows, now with world-class CI/CD. Build, test, and deploy your code right from GitHub. Make code reviews, branch management, and issue triaging work the way you want.
- Whether you want to build a container, deploy a web service, or automate welcoming new users to your open source projects—there’s an action for that.
- GitHub Actions connects all of your tools to automate every step of your development workflow. Easily deploy to any cloud, create tickets in Jira, or publish a package to npm.
- Automate, customize, and execute your software development workflows right in your repository with GitHub Actions. You can discover, create, and share actions to perform any job you’d like, including CI/CD, and combine actions in a completely customized workflow.
- Whether you are new to GitHub Actions or interested in learning all they have to offer, this guide will help you use GitHub Actions to accelerate your application development workflows.
No theory only Hands-on based on real-world examples.
Primarily what we are covering is:
- Introduction to Github
- CI CD for Application Deployment
- Start setting up the JAVA application directory
- build the project using gradlew, push docker image to docker hub
- define GitHub-action.YAML in the working repo
- Building and Deploying KOTLIN app on Github Actions
- Do a docker build on the runner
- Create Github Secrets for docker login
- use if the condition on job failure/success
- Azure Login Action Task injecting Secrets
- Create an Azure Kubernetes Cluster
- Azure Kubernetes Github Action Task
- Real-world practices
- Use Github Action task for docker tasks
- create a custom task to generate an image version
- Expression using needs & output
- Multi Staged Job
This course is Good for:
- Infrastructure Administrator
- System Engineer
- CI CD Manager
- DevOps Engineer
https://www.udemy.com/course/build-deploy-configure-ci-cd-with-github-actions-workflow/ae3944f9edfa602411b19a67f7cd10ae3fef5288Hash Code Work Only