Complete Guide To Redux-Saga With React JS. Become a highly-demanded Frontend developer by adding the Redux-Saga Skill into your React knowledge. You will have slight edge over those people who have just hold only knowledge about React.
This project-based course will have you coding right away. Building application with the help of React and Redux-Saga in this course will sharpen your skills in modern web development.
With Redux-Saga middleware, you will get know how to work with api in React Application. And I am sure after taking this course you will become master to implement Redux in any one of your React application.
In this course you will learn below key concept related to Redux-Saga with React:
- How redux saga fits into a front end single page application using React and Redux ?
- What is redux-saga ?
- How to make an API request with redux saga and deal with the response ?
- How to set up a redux saga to listen for dispatched redux actions and the various ways to set up redux saga to listen for dispatched actions.
- Learn different redux saga effect and patterns such as take, takeEvery, takeLatest, fork, put, call, delay, & all as well as blocking and non-blocking calls.
- Learn to handle error with redux-saga.
- Basic understand of ES6 module
- Basic React knowledge will added an Advantage.
- Some sort of routing required in React
- Redux knowledge required little bit but I will explain everything from scratch.
- No prior working experience required with JSON server.
In this course, we will be building a full React CRUD application with the help of Redux-Saga & JSON server. With the help of JSON server we will perform all CRUD operation like, Create, Read, Update and Delete in our React Application.
With the help of Redux-Saga, we will be making api request like, GET, PUT, POST and DELETE with our JSON server.
We will be using Material Design Bootstrap 5 in this course to work on our React component like Table, Form, Button, Spinner and many more component we will build with the help of Material Design Boostrap 5.