Complete Introduction to Cyber Security-2021 paid course free. You will Learn Cyber Security core concepts such as hacking, viruses, Encryption, Trojan, Spyware, Bots & Botnets,& more in this complete course.
- MITM Attack
- What is Botnet
- DDOS Attack
- How to protect yourself from such attacks
- Learning about the most dangerous hacking attacks and their prevention.
- Learning About BFA (Brute Force Attack), IP Spoofing, Url Spoofing, LDAP Injection, SQL Injection, MIMA, Phishing Attacks, and much more.
- Discover how cyber attacks work, How to avoid virus infections, and How you can counteract their malicious consequences.
Complete Introduction to Cyber Security-2021 Course Requirements
- Willingness to learn.
Complete Introduction to Cyber Security-2021 Course Description
I know why you are here. You are an intelligent and curious guy always searching words like firewalls, encryption, viruses and malware sound but couldn’t get a satisfactory answer but don’t worry we have a course right for you that teaches you all the basics of both information and cyber security in a fun relaxed manner. This course is made in such a way that it fits absolutely perfect for you.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t know anything about cyber security, because this course will help you understand what it’s all about. Even if you know the basics, you might still discover tips and tricks that really make a difference.
So if you love gadgets, apps and everything that the Internet has to offer – you need this course!
Remember: in the online world, with great opportunities come great threats as well.
This course serves as an introduction to the exciting field of cyber security.
As our daily lives become more and more dependent on Internet-based tools and services, and as those platforms accumulate more of our most sensitive data, the demand grows for experts in the field of cyber security.
In this course, you will gain an overview of the cyber security landscape.
PERFECT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
This course is intended primarily for students who have little to no prior background or knowledge about the field of cyber security.
Who this course is for:
- Cyber Security Engineers
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network Engineers
- I created this course for everyone who wants to learn how to stay safe online.
- Students who want to learn the basics of computers and cybersecurity.
- Students who want to become IT or Cyber Security Experts.