Complete Python Programming from scratch with Projects. Python is a versatile programming language that can be used for a variety of tasks. With projects, you can learn how to use Python to create your own programs. You’ll need to install Python and some other software, but the projects will walk you through the basics.
In this course, you’ll learn how to program in Python from scratch. You’ll start by learning the basics of programming, including variables, loops, and functions. You’ll then move on to more advanced topics, such as object-oriented programming and artificial intelligence. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to create your own programs using Python.
This course is designed for beginners who want to learn how to program in Python. If you’re comfortable with basic programming concepts, you can probably finish the course without too much difficulty. However, if you’re new to programming, we recommend that you start with our beginner’s guide first.
As for artificial intelligence, this course doesn’t focus on that topic specifically. However, by the end of the course, you’ll be able to create your own programs that can do things like recognize objects and text.
Understanding of the Python Programming Language
Complete Python Programming from scratch with Projects Course Requirements
- A computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience needed.
Complete Python Programming from scratch with Projects Course Description
Python is one of the world’s most popular and in-demand programming language. Python is a general purpose, dynamic, high level, and interpreted programming language. Python is very simple just like English language.
In this course, You will Learn- What is Python ? and its basic introduction- History, Characteristics & Applications. Python syntax, Comments in python, Variables, Python Keywords, Python Operators and Data Types in Python.
Have a fundamental understanding of the Python programming language.
Understand how to create your own Python programs.
How to work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
What variables are and when to use them.
How to perform mathematical operations using Python.
How to capture input from a user.
Ways to control the flow of your programs.
Learn Python Functions
Classes and Objects
GUI & Tkinter
Why Python Programming?
We can develop different application in various field listed below-
1. Web Applications
- We can use Python to develop web applications.It also provides Frameworks such as Django, Pyramid to design and develop web applications.
2. Machine Learning
- Different applications can be implemented in machine learning using python.
3. Scientific computing
- Some libraries like Scipy , Pandas are full package of engineering and mathematics
4. Business applications
- OpenErp, Tryton, Picalo are good example of python business applications.
5. Games and 3D graphics
- PyGame library for games and GUI library to develop user interface in python based application.
6. Desktop applications
- Youtube, dropbox, bit torrent, bazaar, and cinema 4D are the desktop applications that are developed in python.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python developers curious about data science
- Anyone interested in Python programming
- Programmers switching languages to Python.
Complete Python Programming from scratch with Projects Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy