Updated Complete React Developer In 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL) Free Download Paid Course From google drive. Become a Senior React Developer! Build a massive E-commerce app with Redux, Hooks, GraphQL, ContextAPI, Stripe, Firebase in this complete course.
Complete React Developer in 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL) Course
- Build enterprise-level React applications and deploy to production
- Learn to build reactive, performant, large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn the latest features in React including Hooks, Context API, Suspense, React Lazy + more
- Master the latest ecosystem of a React Developer from scratch
- Become the top 10%, ReactJS Developer
- Using GraphQL as a React Developer
- Use Redux, Redux Thunk, and Redux-Saga in your applications
- Learn to compare tradeoffs when it comes to different state management
- Set up authentication and user accounts
- Use Firebase to build full-stack applications
- Learn to lead React projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Master React Design Patterns
- Learn CSS in JS with styled-components
- Routing with React Router
- Converting apps to Progressive Web Apps
- Testing your application with Jest, Enzyme, and snapshot testing
- Handling online payments with Stripe API
- You do not need any experience with React or any other JS framework!
Complete React Developer in 2021 (w/ Redux, Hooks, GraphQL)
ust updated with all new React features for 2021 (React v17)! Join a live online community of over 400,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto with React.js.
Using the latest version of React (React 17), this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on React. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a React developer in 2021. Along the way, we will build a massive e-commerce application similar to Shopify using React, Redux, React Hooks, React Suspense, React Router, GraphQL, Context API, Firebase, Redux-Saga, Stripe + more. This is going to be a full stack app (MERN stack), using Firebase.
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional React project all the way into production. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you React Basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future ReactJS projects.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up for the course will have their own project to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics covered will be:
– React Basics
– React Router
– Redux Saga
– Asynchronous Redux
– React Hooks
– Context API
– React Suspense + React Lazy
– Stripe API
– React Performance
– React Design Patterns
– Testing with Jest, Enzyme, and Snapshot testing
– React Best Practices
– Persistence + Session Storage
– State Normalization
Recommended Course: Complete Next Js With React and Node Beautiful Portfolio App
Wait… I know what you’re thinking. Why don’t we build 10+ projects? Okay, here’s the truth: Most courses teach you to respond and do so. They’ll show you how to get started, build 10 projects in a day, simple and easy, and add some CSS to make them look great. In real life, you’re not making crazy apps. When you apply for jobs, no one cares about the fact that you have built an app that you really need to make. Employers want to see you build large applications that can scale, have a good architecture, and run a product.
There are 3reasons why this course differs from the online react tutorial:
1. Build the largest project you will ever see in any course. This type of project can take months to implement.
Created by Andrei Neagoie, Yihua Zhang
Last updated 1/2021
Size: 19.42 GB
Download Now Updated