Complete Value Investing Course – New – for beginners. At the end of this course, you’ll be able to read and understand the Annual Report of any company in any market around the world.
Complete Value Investing Course – New – for beginners
After this course you’ll:
- Find out why investing in value is most profitable long term type of investing.
- Meet the idea of fundamental analysis,
You’ll have knowledge about how to:
- Use tools of Fundamental Analysis research,
- Reading annual report of any company
- Comparing values.
You will learn the subtleties of:
- profit&loss statement,
- balance sheet,
- cashflow statement,
- Financial ratios,
Pretty much everything that you come up in reading a financial statement of any company in the US market, Indian stock market, and any market around the world.
You will work different techniques of comparing between companies and search for the Company with a Durable Competitive Advantage.
I will show you how to calculate important ratios, how to separate an investment-grade company from a junk company, and how to use simple tools to develop a fundamental analysis that can rival institutional research.
This is a one-stop-shop, providing everything you need to improve your analytical skills.
It’s a universal guidebook for the American market, Indian stock market, and also for your market.
Knowledge from this course fits for statements at any market and country.
Learning how to read financial statements is not rocket science!
It’s a universal game. Like a part of chess.
I have studied and experienced it for many years, so you don’t have to!
I’ve finished plenty of financial courses. Some of them were really long and tedious!
I’ve read dozens of books about this topic and with my experience, I refine my teaching methods to make accessible format so you can learn quickly and easily.
Just go ahead and subscribe to this course! If you don’t acquire these skills now, you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from others. Don’t risk your future success!
The sky is the limit.
So what are you waiting for? Type the course button and Let’s start learning together now!
I believe in your potential to be a successful analyst or investor.
I cross my fingers for your success.
What you’ll learn
- How to read annual report of any company
- Fundamental approach in investing (Buffett style)
- Conduct analysis of a business
- Which sections of financial statement are important
- How to analyze businesses for consistent stock market returns
- Basics of financial statement analysis
- Financial ratios
- Vertical and horizontal analysis
- Value Investing
- To find good investment opportunities
Who this course is for:
- Beginner investors curious about how the financial statements works
- Students of economics and financial issues
- Non-financial background individuals
- Investors who want to improve analitical skills
- Aspiring investors who want to invest in value
- People who are ambitious and are interested in earning a seven-figure profits
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy