Complete Web Design: from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing. 3 in 1 Course: Learn to design websites with Figma, build with Webflow, and make a living freelancing.
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to design beautiful websites using Figma, an interface design tool used by designers at Uber, Airbnb and Microsoft.
- You will learn how to take your designs and build them into powerful websites using Webflow, a state-of-the-art site builder used by teams at Adobe, Dell, NASA and more.
- You will learn secret tips of Freelance Web Designers and how they make great money freelancing online.
Complete Web Design from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing Course Requirements
- No requirements. You don’t have to be creative or good with math. Those are Design and Development myths.
Complete Web Design from Figma to Webflow to Freelancing Course Details
Web Design is fun. It’s creative.
It gives you a huge self-satisfaction when you look at your work and say, “I made this!”. I love that feeling after I’m done working on something. When I lean back in my chair, look at the final result with a smile, and have this little “spark joy” moment.
It’s especially satisfying when I know I just made $5,000.
Wouldn’t you want to have that?
- Wouldn’t you want to be your own boss?
- Working 2-3 hours per day and making more than what people make working full-time?
- Waking up whenever you want?
- Working from home? Or Starbucks? Or bathtub? If that’s your thing. Or from some awesome place like Bali?
I do! And that’s why I got into this field. Not for the love of Web Design, which I do now. But for the LIFESTYLE!
There are many ways one can achieve this lifestyle. This is my way. This is how I achieved a lifestyle I’ve been fantasizing about for five years. And I’m going to teach you the same.
Often people think Web Design is complicated. That it needs some creative talent or knack for computers. Sure, a lot of people make it very complicated. People make the simplest things complicated. Like most subjects taught in the universities.
But I don’t like complicated. I like easy. I like life hacks. I like to take the shortest and simplest route to my destination. I haven’t gone to an art school or have a computer science degree. I’m an outsider to this field who hacked himself into it, somehow ending up being a sought-after professional.
That’s how I’m going to teach you Web Design. So you’re not demotivated on your way with needless complexity. So you enjoy the process because it’s simple and fun. So you can become a Freelance Web Designer in no time.
For example, this is a Design course but I don’t teach you Photoshop. Because Photoshop is needlessly complicated for Web Design. But people still teach it to web designers. I don’t. I teach Figma – a simple tool that is taking over the design world. You will be designing a complete website within a week while others are still learning how to create basic layouts in Photoshop.
Second, this is a Development course. But I don’t teach you how to code. Because for Web Design coding is needlessly complicated and takes too long to learn. Instead, I teach Webflow – a tool that is taking over the web design world. You will be building complex websites within two weeks while others are still learning the basics of HTML & CSS.
Third, this is a Freelancing course. But I don’t just teach you how to write great proposals. I give you a winning proposal template. When you’re done with the course, you will have a stunning portfolio website with portfolio pieces already in it.
Buy this course now and take it whenever the time is right for you.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for those who want to launch a Freelance Web Design career.
- Those who are looking to reboot their work life and try a new profession that is fun, rewarding and highly in-demand.
Main Point Of Course
- Rating: 4.8 out of 5
- 26,084 students
- Created by Vako Shvili
Join this course and learn Complete Web Design from Figma to Webflow to FreelancingHash Code Work Only