CompTIA Linux+ Part-1 (Hardware and System Configuration). Developed by CompTIA leading partner. Over 90% pass rate. Free Flash Cards & Practice Exam Included.
CompTIA Linux+ Part-1 (Hardware and System Configuration)
Secbay and its partners have provided successful training to many top-edge companies worldwide. They have successfully delivered instructor-led classroom as well as virtual-live training and certification for many industry leaders such as DoD, DHS, US Army, US Navy, US Airforce, Unisys, ICE, BAH, Booz Allen Hamilton, Freddie Mac, Guidewell Source, Disney, Navarro, Apple, Amazon, Deloitte, Seagate and many more.
Master Bundle Includes:
- Course Content
- Exam Certtips
- Practice Test for Hardware and System Configuration.
- FlashCards for the complete course.
CompTIA Linux+ is an intermediate-level IT certification that gives Linux knowledge to IT workers. It verifies the skills required of an entry-level Linux systems administrator. It is suitable for people who desire to take on the role of Linux administrator but lack considerable expertise or certification.
- Candidates for the new CompTIA Linux+ certification must only pass one exam. The new certification, however, is no longer qualified for the LPI 2-for-1 offer.
- The CompTIA Linux+ certification is the only job-focused Linux certification that covers the most recent basic abilities required by hiring managers.
- Unlike prior certifications, the new exam contains performance-based and multiple-choice questions to identify people who are capable of performing the job.
The exam covers tasks connected with all major Linux distributions, laying the groundwork for advanced vendor/distro knowledge.
Program objectives – Hardware and System Configuration
- Company introduction
- Introduction to CompTIA Linux+
- Explain Linux boot process concepts.
- Given a scenario, install, configure, and monitor kernel modules.
- Given a scenario, configure and verify network connection parameters.
- Given a scenario, manage storage in a Linux environment.
- Compare and contrast cloud and virtualization concepts and technologies.
- Given a scenario, configure localization options.
- Exam Certtips and Flash Cards
- Practice Exam
What you’ll learn
- Linux boot process
- install, configure, and monitor kernel modules.
- cloud and virtualization
- configure and verify network connection parameters
- Flash Cards
- Practice Exam
Who this course is for:
- Network admins, System admins, Unix Admins and who wish to gain a solid understanding Linux+ its usage in real world applications.
https://www.udemy.com/course/comptia-linux-part-1-hardware-and-system-configuration/192c220dddbee4b8079c73049732409bda24a96eHash Code Work Only