Computer Network and Its Fundamentals from A to Z paid course free. You will Learn Computer Networking with Basics Technology to Advanced and Complete Knowledge for Academic level
- Introduction of Computer Networks
- Fundamentals of Computer Networks
- Learn LAN, MAN, WAN Network Models
- Wireless Networks
- Understanding about OSI, TCP/IP Reference Models
- Master in all the layers of OSI Model – Presentation, Application, Network, Physical, Data Link Layer, etc.
- Transmission media in Physical Layer
- Learn about Multiplexing
- Fiber Optic Cables
- Learn about cryptography and Protocols in depth.
Computer Network and Its Fundamentals from A to Z Course Requirements
- Be able to understand English
- A Basic Understanding of Computer
- A Desire to Learn
- Basic Internet skills and adequate connection
Computer Network and Its Fundamentals from A to Z Course Description
Course objectives include understanding the organization, implementation, basic concepts, network and its basic knowledge of computer networks, gaining a theoretical understanding of data communication and computer networks, and gaining practical experience in current LAN monitoring and troubleshooting.
Introduce students to the design, function, and operation of computer communication networks, and discuss the following topics: Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) communication model; error detection and recovery; local area networks; WAN bridges, routers, and gateways; network naming and addressing; And local and remote procedures.
By the end of the course, students should be able to partially design, implement, and maintain a typical computer network. Data communication, network architecture, communication protocol, data link control, media access control; introduction to local area networks, metropolitan area networks, and wide area networks; introduction to the Internet and TCP/IP and many topics that we will cover in this course.
The best part of this course is that you will get a quiz (each part) related to each topic, which will help you understand the topic so clearly, so please watch the end of this course to get more knowledge.
After successfully completing this course, students should be able to:
- Describe the general principles of data communication.
- Describe how computer networks are organized with the concept of layered approach.
- Describe how signals are used to transfer data between nodes.
- Describe the protocols with their fundamentals.
- Describe the LAN, MAN, PAN, WAN in detail with their advantages and disadvantages.
- Implement a simple LAN with hubs, bridges and switches.
- Describe how packets in the Internet are delivered.
- Analyze the contents in a given data link layer packet, based on the layer concept.
- Design logical sub-address blocks with a given address block.
- Decide routing entries given a simple example of network topology
- Describe what classless addressing scheme is.
- Describe how routing protocols work.
- Describe about the security and privacy.
- Implementation of a network protocol.
- Module 1: Introduction Computer Networks
- Module 2: Computer Networks Basics
- Module 3: Reference Models- OSI Model, TCP/IP
- Module 4: Physical Layer
- Module 5: Data-link Layer, Error detection and correction
- Module 6: Network Layer and IP Address
- Module 7: Transport Layer, TCP, UDP
- Module 8: Application Layer and Protocols
- Module 9: Computer Network Security and Privacy
- Module 10: MAC Address, Subnet Mask, Port and Port Numbers
- Module 11: BONUS:- Number System
Who this course is for:
- For all beginners to advanced who want to learn about Computer Networking
- For Academic level students and who are preparing for some competitive exams
Computer Network and Its Fundamentals from A to Z