Computer Vision and Deep Learning A-Z: Opencv Pytorch python. Become a Master in all the latest Computer Vision tools and techniques. Build powerful apps in computer vision.
Computer Vision and Deep Learning A-Z: Opencv Pytorch python
This new era is being revolutionized by computers you can see around yourself and have a look. How fast things are changing I am here to teach you computer vision from very basic to very advance? This journey will be mostly project basis. I mean that we will learn the concept and will see how to utilize this concept to build an amazing application.
As an instructor I want you to write the code buys yourself rather than copy-paste from the given one this will give you added confidence in writing the code.
In this course we will work on things are remote heart rate measurement, iris tracking, sudoku solver, Face-recognition system, ANPR(Automatic number-plate recognition) I will try my best to cover most of the techniques we can use to solve the given problem and your suggestions will be always welcomed you me.
We will also cover the deep Learning and machine learning to solve the given problem.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Must know basic python
What you’ll learn
- One who want to start their carrier in computer vision.
- Students in college who want to get a jump start on their computer vision research
- Anyone interested in using Deep Learning for Computer Vision should join on.
- Software developers and engineers that wish to learn more about computer vision
Who this course is for:
- If you want to learn more about Computer Vision and Deep Learning, Or are you already a seasoned pro. Regardless of your skill level.
https://www.udemy.com/course/computer-vision-and-deep-learning-a-z-opencv-pytorch-python/9b3723ef66d7bff95da3361358e647713b7fb7c9Hash Code Work Only