Create vector line art illustrations with Inkscape paid course free. You will Digitize your freehand line art, or draw vector illustrations from scratch with Inkscape for free in this complete course.
- Software Skills
Create vector line art illustrations with Inkscape Course Requirements
- Download free software
- Have some drawings and sketches ready to digitize – or use the ones provided with the course
- Having a keyboard instead of touchscreen
Create vector line art illustrations with Inkscape Course Description
During this course:
- We start with understanding how tracing bitmap works, and how to trace your freehand drawings automatically to get the best results.
- Than we learn and understand the Bezier tool and the path editor and create a geometric city illustration.
- After this we practice these tools further by vectorizing a hand drawn sketch about a cute cartoon character.
- Later, to achieve absolute mastery with the Bezier tool, we turn a simple photo into a trendy one-line illustration!
- And finally you will learn to design your own custom brushes and use them to create a free hand illustration in Inkscape!
Here you will learn all the basics to start you off to design on your own, whether it is a logo, character or poster.
Inkscape is a free to download software which I show you where and how to download in the first video.
Included is also a simple short project on how to create flower.
The next courses will be individual projects with step by step guidance to create some brilliant backdrops, characters, logos, scenes and more.
The design process may begin by doodles on a napkin, a sketched mindmap, a photo of a memorable object, or a mockup in software which really wouldn’t work to complete the project. Inkscape can take you from this stage to a final, professional-grade design format which is ready for publication on the web or in physical form.
If you are new to the process of creating vector graphics it may feel different, but you will quickly be pleased by the flexibility, and power Inkscape offers. Vector design is often the preferred method of image creation for logos, illustrations and art which require high scalability. The Inkscape application is used across a wide variety of industries (marketing/branding, engineering/CAD, web graphics, cartooning) and individual uses.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner designers
- Art Students
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy