Create a web app with Angular 12, .NET Core Web API & Mongo DB paid course free. You will learn to create a full-stack web application from scratch using Mongo DB, .NET Core Web API, and Angular 12
learn to create a full-stack web application from scratch using Mongo DB for the database, .NET Core Web API for the backend, and Angular 12 for the front end.
Create A web app with Angular 12 Requirements
Create a web app with Angular 12 Course Description
-First, we will start to install and configure the necessary environments for our database, back-end projects, and front-end projects. -Then we will use .NET Core Web API to develop REST API endpoints. -Finally, we will use Angular 12 to design the front end of our application.
* You will learn how to use bootstrap to create navigation menus and tables, add routing and navigation to our Angular application, add modal pop-up windows with drop-down menus and date pickers, and add the ability to load profile images and store them On the back-end server.
We will also learn how to add custom filtering and sorting functions without using third-party packages. I believe this course will help you become a complete Web developer. Welcome to the course, I wish you a happy learning.
Hello Everyone, and welcome to this course on Angular 12, .NET Core Web API, Mongo DB full-stack web development.
In this course, you will learn how to develop a web application from scratch using popular technologies such as
* Mongo DB for the database.
* .NET Core Web API for the back-end web development.
* And the latest Angular 12 for the front-end web development.
Who this course is for:
- .net, backend developers, frontend developers, angular and react developers