Create Your Own Sourdough Starter in Just 7 Days. Everything you need to know to create your strong sourdough starter in 7 days – No need to wait for weeks. There are many articles and books on sourdough breadmaking, but the basics are simple. You need a starter, flour, water, and time. Here’s how to make your own sourdough starter in just 7 days.
To make a sourdough starter, you need flour, water, and time. All of these ingredients can be found at any grocery store or health food store. To make a sourdough starter, combine 1 cup of flour with 1 cup of lukewarm water in a bowl or jar. Mix well and let sit for about twelve hours at room temperature (or overnight if you have the time). The next day, take the mixture and add an additional 1/4 cup of flour (for a total of 3/4 cup). Mix well and let sit for another twelve hours. After two days, the starter should be ready to use.
To use your sourdough, mix 1 cup of flour with 2 cups of water and add it to the starter. Mix well and let sit for about an hour or until the dough becomes sticky. Knead the dough until it’s smooth, place it in a greased loaf pan, and let rise for about an hour or until doubled in size. Bake the bread at 350 degrees F for thirty to forty minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy your fresh sourdough loaf! The sourdough flavor is subtle but prominent, and the dough is easy to handle – perfect for beginners.
Create Your Own Sourdough Starter in Just 7 Days
If you knew that you can create your own sourdough starter and bake a delicious artisan loaf, how would you feel?
You will Learn
- How to plan and prepare to create your own starter in just 7 days
- Learn what to do on each day – each day is demonstrated
- Learn key ingredients and tools to create a strong sourdough starter
- Explore practical tips to make your experience easier
- Learn typical challenges to address
- What are the success factors, how to create or influence them
- How to transition into the sourdough starter maintenance stage
- Learn some of the Baker’s Lingo
Here is the course to start your magical journey. Just imagine the delicious smell of the sourdough loaf coming out of your oven.
- An all-natural, healthy and strong starter is key to achieving a delicious loaf. It is a common belief that it takes months to get a strong sourdough starter. I have learned through experimentation and continuous learning that a strong sourdough starter can be created in just 7 days.
Why This Course?
Sourdough bread baking is a slow process, but I learned that creating a sourdough starter does not need to be. Once we have a strong sourdough starter, all the time and effort can then be channeled into making your baking skills better rather than waiting for the starter to be stronger.
This course offers everything you need to know to create that dependable sourdough starter. It also offers all the learning from all my practice and sharing what worked. This is a tried and tested knowledge from a home-baker, clarifying a very complex process. This course includes:
- How to plan and prepare
- Key ingredients and tools
- What to do each day – I demonstrate the full process each day
- Practical tips
- Common challenges and how to address them
- Success variables to create the ideal conditions
- How to manage all the key factors to work as a system
Is the How to Make Your Sourdough Starter in Just 7 Days course for you?
- Have you always wanted to bake your own artisan sourdough loaf?
- Do you wish to experience creating your own sourdough starter from just flour and water?
- Does creating your own sourdough starter in just 7 days and baking a delicious loaf next week sound like something you’d like to do?
- Do you wish to bake delicious sourdough bread for your friends and family?
- Do you want to create your own bread with specific flavors?
- Do you want to create artisan homemade bread using natural ingredients for your family?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would love to welcome you to take this course.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- Why do I need a sourdough starter?
It is the dynamic force of our sourdough bread. A strong starter is essential to bake delicious sourdough bread.
2- Who is this course for?
Anyone with a passion to bake. Anyone who wants to create their own sourdough starter. If you wanted to bake, but did not know where to get your sourdough starter, or did not succeed to create your own starter in the past – this course is designed for you.
3- Why should I enroll?
This course has everything that you need to start including key success factors to achieve your healthy, happy, bubbly sourdough starter in 7 days.
4- What baking knowledge and experience do I need?
Just bring your sourdough love and dedication. No experience is needed; basic baking knowledge would be useful but not required.
5- I have some experience, is it for me?
Absolutely, the learning never ends.