Cross Platform Native iOS & Android in Xamarin C# & Firebase free download paid course from google drive. You will Developing a complete iOS / Android App using C# in Visual (or Xamarin) Studio with Firebase backend in this complete course.
- Xamarin IDE, Visual Studio, Xamarin Framework
- Cross-Platform Mobile Development
- Backend Database and Authentication with Google Firebase
- Hard Code Outlet and UI Element Programming
- Comparison of Various iOS and Android Features
Cross Platform Native iOS & Android in Xamarin C# & Firebase Course Requirements
- Basic Understanding of Computer Programming in any Discipline
- Understanding of Mobile Apps in General
Cross Platform Native iOS & Android in Xamarin C# & Firebase Course Description
In this course we will discuss development of a complete iOS and Android native application using Visual Studio (or Xamarin Studio), C Sharp and Firebase. Throughout the course, we will discuss a wide range of topics such as interface design, databases and data structures as well as user authentication through Firebase MBaaS.
This course is designed to cover a wide range of audience. It can be useful to people with basic understanding of mobile development and programming. It is also useful if you wish to learn more about data structures, reading and writing local and remote databases.
Recommended Course: Complete Terraform Course – Beginner to Advanced 
Who this course is for:
- Mobile Developers of any Level Pusrsuing C# and Xamarin Cross Platform
- Mobile Developer Wishin to Learn Backend and Cloud Servers
- Developers Planning to Learn Firebase Database and Authentication
- Beginner Developers Wanting to Jumpstart theie Mobile Development
Cross Platform Native iOS & Android in Xamarin C# & Firebase Cout Buy wit Above Link In Udemy