Cryptocurrency Fundamentals: Buy, Sell, Trade Cryptocurrency. This course is designed to teach students about the basics of cryptocurrency trading. The course covers topics such as buying and selling cryptocurrencies, as well as trading strategies.
This course is designed for beginners who want to learn about the basics of cryptocurrency trading. The course covers topics such as buying and selling cryptocurrencies, as well as trading strategies.
Cryptocurrencies are digital or virtual tokens that use cryptography to secure their transactions and to control the creation of new units. Cryptocurrencies are decentralized, meaning they are not subject to government or financial institution control. Bitcoin, the first and most well-known cryptocurrency, was created in 2009. Today there are over 1,500 different cryptocurrencies available.
Cryptocurrencies are traded on decentralized exchanges and can also be used to purchase goods and services. Bitcoin, the most well-known cryptocurrency, has seen wild price swings in recent years and is not considered a stable investment.
Cryptocurrencies are not legal tender and cannot be used to purchase goods and services.
Cryptocurrencies are traded on decentralized exchanges and can also be used to purchase goods and services. Bitcoin, the most well-known cryptocurrency, has seen wild price swings in recent years and is not considered a stable investment. Cryptocurrencies are legal tender and cannot be used to purchase goods and services.
- Have a strong understanding of what cryptocurrency is and how different types of cryptocurrency work.
- Have a solid, working knowledge in order to discuss and use cryptocurrency safely and effectively in everyday situations.
Cryptocurrency Fundamentals: Buy, Sell, Trade Cryptocurrency Course Requirements
- There are no requirements needed to enroll beyond having an interest in learning what cryptocurrencies are, how they work and how they are used.
Cryptocurrency Fundamentals: Buy, Sell, Trade Cryptocurrency Course Description
Don’t be left behind and catch the Cryptocurrency wave – NOW!
In just under two hours you will know everything you need to get started buying, selling and trading cryptocurrency. Includes essential topics such as how to store your cryptocurrency safely, away from hackers, and how to read cryptocurrency candlestick price charts!
Just a few of the hundreds of 5 star reviews left by students of this course:
“Very clear and concise with lots of reference to other learning material. Great course for anyone looking to get more information on crypto-currencies and exchanges.
Thanks George! “
– Dave Barnhart
“A fundamental guide to getting into crypto market with where / how to start trading; while also answering simple questions or concerns novices would have with regards to FIAT integration etc.
A great Agnostic approach to wallets and exchanges was good to see also.
Great stuff George”
“Thank you for the course on Cryptocurrency fundamentals ; I was a complete novice and was lost int ocean of internet ; I really appreciate the way the course is structured and the impeccable delivery ; Im more confident of the subject then I was before. Hope to become an expert trader soon 🙂 , Cheers !!!“
– Seema Bhatia
“What I enjoyed about the course is that George made it easy to follow along and understand.
In the lessons, he would compare the processes of how cryptocurrency works, with processes that most people would understand. This makes learning a lot easier.“
Simple and straight forward. Thank you for the material, George.”
– Jessie Yanger
Quickly get the knowledge you need about Cryptocurrency and start buying, selling and trading cryptocurrency by enrolling now in this top rated course.
***** FREE BONUS: Includes a Downloadable PDF “Cryptocurrency Exchange: Starter Guide” *****
This quick video course wastes no time and leads you to quickly understand what cryptocurrency is, the different types of cryptocurrency available, and how you can use cryptocurrency, buy it, sell it and even trade it.
You will learn the key concepts around cryptocurrency including:
- What is a cryptocurrency?
- How do cryptocurrencies work?
- What types of cryptocurrency are available including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero and others.
- Which are the most valuable cryptocurrencies?
- What are Ethereum Tokens?
- What is the difference between a coin and a token?
- What do I need to do in order to start buying, selling and trading cryptocurrencies?
- How to store your cryptocurrency safely and protect yourself.
FREE Bonus: With your course enrollment you will receive a PDF download of a professionally produced, simple and quick-to-read “Cryptocurrency Exchange Starter Guide.”
This valuable document includes information on how to select and get started on some of the leading Cryptocurrency exchanges, and is a perfect supplement to the video course. This downloadable PDF can help you get started even more quickly on trading cryptocurrencies if this is something you are interested in.
This video course and accompanying guide have been designed taking the feedback and requests from the more than 35,000 satisfied students worldwide which I currently teach on Udemy. It is specifically designed to help you quickly understand how to get started using, buying, selling and even trading cryptocurrencies both safely and effectively.
I look forward to seeing you inside!
George Levy, CSBCP, CBP
Who this course is for:
- The ideal student for this course is someone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of what cryptocurrencies are and how they work, as well as how to use, buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies in a safe and effective manner.
- This course does not include any code sampling elements, as such, it is not meant as a course for developers who wish to learn how to program Cryptocurrency applications.
Cryptocurrency Fundamentals: Buy, Sell, Trade Cryptocurrency Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy