Customer Success: A good career for you? Interview + Salary paid course free. What does a customer success manager do? Is it a good career? How to interview for it? What’s the salary?
- Customer Success Management 101
- The Foundation of Customer Success Management
- The Difference Between Account Management and Customer Success Management
- Salary for Customer Success Managers
- Is Customer Success Management a Good Career for you?
- How To Become The Best Customer Success Manager and Get Promoted
- How to Answer Interview Questions for Customer Success Manager Roles
Customer Success: A good career for you? Interview + Salary Course Requirements
Customer Success: A good career for you? Interview + Salary Course Description
Learn the basics of customer success management from professionals currently leading Uber’s customer success management team, which is responsible for more than $140 million in recurring annual revenue. Has more than 12 years of client-facing positions, including consulting.
And account management, I am here to help you. As the Director of Customer Service/Customer Success, I have built a customer success department from the ground up. If you are in a customer service role today, or if you are a nurse, teacher, bartender, retailer, I will share your experience here. Want to know whether customer success is suitable for your career path, then this course is for you. If you ask yourself the following questions, this course is for you:
- What does a customer success manager do?
- Is a customer success manager a good career for me?
- Is customer success manager a good job?
- How do I become a customer success manager?
- How do I prepare for a customer success manager interview?
- How much money does a customer success manager make?
If you’re already in customer success management and want to learn how to become the best customer success manager, then this course is for you.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- There are no requirements for this course.
Here’s the agenda for the course:
- What is Customer Success (CS)?
- Why is it important?
- What is it not?
- Where did CS come from?
- The main mission of CS
- Terminology you need to know
- The Pillars of CS – NO ONE IS TEACHING THIS
- Customer Segmentation
- How to Lead Customer Conversations
- Career Path
- Is CS a good career for you?
- Entry Level Roles
- How to Transition into a CS role
- Interview Questions and How to Answer Them
Who this course is for:
- Anyone curious about Customer Success
- Anyone looking to transition into a Customer Success Role
- Customer Success Managers & Account Managers Looking To Get Promoted
- Manager of Customer Success
- Customer Support Reps
- Professionals exploring other career options into sales or client services
- How To Answer Interview Questions For Customer Success Manager Roles