Data analysis using Excel and Google Sheets is an essential skill for journalists and researchers. Excel can be used to create charts and graphs, while Google Sheets can be used to crunch data. This ultimate guide will teach you how to use these tools to analyze data. There is no doubt that data analysis can be a complex and time-consuming process. However, with the right tools and guidance, it can be made much simpler and more efficient. Excel and Google Sheets are two such tools that can be incredibly helpful in data analysis.
Data Analysis Using Excel and Google Sheets Ultimate Guide
One of the first steps in data analysis is organizing your data. This is essential because it helps you understand how the data works and how it can be used to make informed decisions. There are several different ways to organize your data, and this guide will cover each of them:
Data List: A simple way to organize your data is by listing each item on a separate sheet. This makes it easy to see which items are related and which items should be analyzed separately.
Data Tables: Another way to organize your data is by dividing a beginner, Excel is a great tool for organizing your data and making basic calculations. Additionally, Excel has a number of built-in features for visualizing your data (including graphs and charts). If you’re interested in learning more about analyzing your data using Excel, check out our Ultimate Guide to Data Analysis with Excel.
If you’re already somewhat familiar with data analysis concepts but want to take things further, Google Sheets is an excellent option. Google Sheets offers numerous benefits over Excel, including the ability to query and analyze data in different ways (including text searches and advanced filtering). If you’re interested in learning more about data analysis using Google Sheets, our Ultimate Guide to Data Analysis with Google Sheets is a great place to start. This course is designed for both beginners and more experienced users, so it covers everything from organizing your data to performing complex analyses.
You will Learn
- Learn from basics to Advance MS Excel and Spreadsheet
- Create Amazing Dashboards in Excel.
- Confidently Showcase your skills to the world and Add Them to your Resume.
- Create a Dropdown list, Checkboxes, Freeze Row and Column, Concatenate strings, and Extract data from strings
- Learn to Format, Analyse, Visualise and Automate your Data in Excel and Spreadsheet.
- Get Experienced in Data Analysis and Analytical thinking.
- Create Amazing graphs and Map visualization alongside some great advanced Excel and Spreadsheet features
- Finding Out insights from Data and Turning them into assets for the organization
This is a Condensed course that will teach you all you need to know about how to get started and get going with Excel and Spreadsheet for Data analysis. This course is made for anyone who wants to learn the art of Data analysis and data visualization.
We will begin by exploring the basic interface of Excel and Spreadsheet then move on to formatting our data and table in Spreadsheet and Excel after which we will learn how to do Data analysis in this software and use various functions, after all of this we will move on to create visualizations in these software and learn a lot more additional features. This course should prepare you to utilize Excel and Google Sheets to do your next analysis with confidence. You will be able to proudly showcase your skills to the world and add it to your resume.
You will receive the following benefits as a result of taking this course:
- Full free lifetime access to all the lecture videos
- More than 2.5 hours of content with extra bonus videos.
- All subsequent upgrades and supplementary lectures will always be free.
- This course is made using the latest versions of Excel and Google Sheets so it will be great for any future version.
- Confidently add your skills to your resume
- Udemy offers an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. – However, I am confident that you would enjoy the course:)
Why this Course:
- I have tried to create the video and explain it in view short and crisp manner.
- The course structure is such a way that you go through Excel and Google Sheets and understand all concepts in the most structured way.
- The course is segmented into various sections to help the student’s individual section in-depth and in a step-by-step manner.
- The course has used learn by doing method which is best for software like Excel and Google Sheets.
With ZERO prior experience, you may begin your journey to becoming experienced in Excel and Google Sheets!
Looking forward to seeing you on the other side with me in your Data Analysis journey.
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy