Data Visualization in Python (Mplib, Seaborn, Plotly, Dash). Master data visualization in Python with the matplotlib, seaborn, plotly and dash libraries.
What you’ll learn
- Explore data sets visually in Python.
- Create web interfaces to visually present results.
- Master the most important Python data visualization libraries (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly and dash).
- Synthesize data sets for presentation to non-technical audiences.
- Very basic Python knowledge.
Data Visualization in Python (Mplib Seaborn Plotly Dash) Course Description
Learn how to synthesize complex data sets easily in a visual way. In this course, you will develop this basic data science skill (data visualization) by exploring real data sets with the most popular Python tools (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly, and dash). You will learn how to extract the most relevant information from data and present it with a variety of graphs and charts to non-technical people.
Learn how to extract visual knowledge from complex data for decision-making with Python.
– Master the main visualization libraries in Python for Data Science.
– Discover and extract the most important knowledge from complex data.
– Learn to build web interfaces with charts to present important results to a wider audience.
Master a basic data science skill.
In the course, you will explore 8 different datasets. You will learn to understand their content and answer questions by building a variety of graphs, basic and advanced. This is a basic data science skill as data science professionals analyze and model data to assist decision-making and solve complex problems. Data visualization is a fundamental part of this process, guiding the data scientist’s analysis and presenting the results in a way that people with diverse profiles can understand.
For the presentation of results, we will create a web interface with the plotly library that will show in real-time the most relevant information of a web page: visits, user types, session duration, purchases, etc.
At the end of the course, you will master all these tools fluently and will be able to visually analyze your own datasets and extract the most relevant information from them.
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring data scientists who want to master this fundamental skill.
- Data analysts who want to learn how to discover relevant information from data.
- Professionals who need to communicate complex data visually to third parties.
- Students in the areas of programming, science or business who want to present complex information visually.
https://www.udemy.com/course/data-visualization-in-python/b0f9c2cd9031761bbd5a9b54c052d8daaec80be2Hash Code Work Only