What you’ll learn
- Students will learn how to install Free Version of SQL SERVER with Management Studio and understand SQL SERVER Structure.
- CREATE DATABASE, DROP DATABASE & USE DATABSE, CREATE TABLES AND INSERT Data into TABLES.
- Use SELECT, WHERE, ORDER BY, TOP, (Logical, Special & Comparison) Operators, ALIAS, Computed Column and CASE statement.
- Learn Built-in SQL STRING & Numeric Functions, Datatypes Conversion Functions & SQL Date and Time Functions.
- Learn SQL Aggregate Functions, GROUP BY with Aggregate Functions and HAVING clause to filter out grouped item result.
- Learn and use SQL JOINS to fetch and retrieve data from multiple tables with advanced and complex queries.
- You are required to install Free Version of SQL SERVER with Management Studio.
- You do not need prior knowledge of SQL.
Welcome to the Database SQL Queries Hand-on Training with MS SQL SERVER.
We live in a technological era, we know that data is power, as we can extract knowledge and make important decisions. We live in an era where data is the most valuable asset and it’s being put at the heart of every decision-making process and databases are used to store data that can be easily:
SQL QUERIES are used to perform all these operations.
SQL is the top popular language after python as compared to other languages. SQL skills are required for various jobs. Top 10 high paying jobs that demand SQL are:
- Data Analyst
- Database Developer
- Database Administrator
- Data Scientist
- SQL Server Developer
- Software Developer
- Software Consultant
- Net Developer
- ETL Developer
- Big Data engineer
The average salary of a Database Developer is $98,415 per year.
Almost all of the biggest names in tech use SQL. NETFLIX, UBER, AIRBNB, INSTAGRAM, DROPBOX, TWITTER, LINKEDIN, and the list goes on. Even within companies like Facebook, Google, and Amazon, which have built their own high-performance database systems, data teams use SQL to query data and perform analysis.
SQL queries are used with almost every programing language to interact with the database in the backend. Real-world applications like web applications, desktop applications, and mobile applications store data in the database where SQL queries are used for data manipulation.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is specifically designed for everyone who are passionate to learn Database SQL Queries using SQL SERVER to develop real-world applications.
https://www.udemy.com/course/database-sql-queries-hand-on-training-with-ms-sql-server/35ce6070a61f84c40f6b3f168625a6cbf81d6ec0Hash Code Work Only