Deploying web apps for new developers on AWS ec2 free download paid course from google drive. You will learn A straight-forward approach for new developers, code school students, or anyone not familiar with deploying apps in this complete course.
- Set up an AWS server, from start to finish
- Deploy applications to that server and see them on the web
- Simple web server configurations (Apache, NGINX, etc.)
- Examples: React/Express, Flaskm Rails (Puma), front-end
- Installing packages on an Ubuntu cloud server
Deploying web apps for new developers on AWS ec2 Course Requirements
- You should have some experiencing coding
- Basic familiarity with Linux and the command line
Deploying web apps for new developers on AWS ec2 Course Description
I’ve been a code school instructor for the last several years and I see a ton of awesome going on right now in the teaching/development world. Code-schools, sites dedicated to teaching like Udemy, free, online tools like codeacedemy and youtube, etc.
Through all these different mediums available anyone can learn… a convenience store manager, a housewife, a nerdy high schooler, or a bro-grammer; without any experience or a 4-year commitment to college, anyone can learn how to code and before you know it you’ve made something awesome.
The problem I’m seeing in this phase, in my students and elsewhere, is that the no one’s getting all the way there. Setting up a development environment and building a project is 95+% of the process for a beginner and that’s happening, but everyone is focusing on just that part because it’s the main part.
Unfortunately no one ever gets you the last 5% of the journey. Actually getting your code out on the web is a very overlooked thing.
Yes, there are plenty of tools on DevOps, but there needs to be a resource available that’s specific for developers, to teach them to do what they need to do. Junior and mid-level developers don’t need to be proficient in docker, chef, Kubernetes, Jenkins, cloud foundry, and all the tools of AWS/Azure, they just need to be able to maneuver around a server to get things done. That is what I aim to accomplish in this course.
I will walk you through the process of setting up an AWS account, launching an Ubuntu server, and putting up a variety of apps on that server. We will also connect your server to a domain (you will need to purchase), we will talk about web servers and how they work, what EC2 is, all in simple terms so that you can get to a point where you could do it again. You won’t be a ninja devop, but you will have a basic understanding of how to connect to and use AWS and Ubuntu and get your code into production.
- React & Node/Express on Apache
- Rails via Puna on NGINX
- Python & Flask via WSGI and Apache
- Java/Spring App in a Docker Container (made with Intellij and Maven)
- Word Press
If you would like to make a request, please send me a message and I will do my best to accommodate.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who has a project they have made and wants to learn how to get it online (for Free!) with AWS
- Code school students/graduates
- New developers
- Jr or Mid-level devs who have little/no experience doing a manual deploy
Deploying web apps for new developers on AWS ec2 Course Buy wit Above Link In Udemy