Design to Code: Turning Email Designs into HTML and CSS paid course free.11 free bite-sized lectures for beginners to learn about basic semantic markups.
- How to turn your email design into HTML and CSS with free bite-sized lectures
- Approximately 5 min for each lecture. You’ll learn semantic markups, responsive design and accessibility with 5-minute videos
- 2 free and ready-to-use HTML email templates provided in the course
- Codes for responsive breakpoint, animation, and accessibility can be used again and again for emails and web designs.
- This course is built for beginners, no previous coding experience required
- Install Visual Studio Code
Design to Code: Turning Email Designs into HTML and CSS Course Description
Knowing how to code HTML email can be so helpful, such as sending pretty custom newsletters to your subscribers or start your job as a digital designer. The best part is coding an email requires just a minimum knowledge of HTML and CSS.
This free Udemy course provides 11 free lectures. Each lecture contains approximately 5 min of video. 2 ready-to-use HTML email templates, together with all the codes are posted on Github and you can download and use them for free.
You will learn how to code HTML emails with CSS reset, basic layouts, images, videos, responsive design, and accessibility in just 5 minutes a day. I will share with you my tips and tricks from my years of coding: from basics of HTML, CSS to Github repo and testing sites.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Amazing and clear and concise thanks Rosy… awesome” – JJ Jam
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ “Amazing and way above expectations!” – Jeremy Tait
⭐⭐⭐⭐ “It was fairly easy to follow what she was doing. It helped that she provided the code after each section for students to use if they got lost or wanted her code as a reference. She had some very helpful and informative tips on different ways to style or create an email template.” – Sarah Rhoad
Who this course is for:
- Anyone without prior coding experience who want to learn HTML email development
- Designers who want to code their email design in HTML and CSS
Design to Code: Turning Email Designs into HTML and CSS