DevOps Essentials DevOps Adoption and Transformation. Rethinking Traditional IT Practices and Capabilities towards new IT; the Benefits of a Successful Transformation. Are you looking to learn about DevOps, but don’t know where to start? Are you interested in how to adopt DevOps practices and transform your organization? If so, look no further! This e-learning course is designed to teach you everything you need to know about DevOps.
DevOps Essentials DevOps Adoption and Transformation
You’ll learn about the history of DevOps, key concepts and terminology, how to implement DevOps practices, and how to apply them in your organization. You’ll learn how to improve communication and collaboration between development and operations teams, automate tasks and workflows, and more. Plus, our course is packed with real-world examples and how to overcome challenges that will help you apply what you learn in practice. So don’t wait any longer – Sign up today and get started on your journey to a better, faster, more efficient workplace!
This e-learning course will teach you how to adopt DevOps practices and transform your organization into a new way of working. You’ll learn how to improve collaboration, increase efficiency, and reduce waste.
Most Information Technology (IT) departments in organizations embarked on DevOps transformation to make IT easier, faster and cheaper. Your organization might be one of them; already working towards upgrading their infrastructure, automating their testing, Improving monitoring capabilities, so forth. According to the Harvard Business Review, companies are pouring millions into “DevOps transformation” initiatives —a high percentage of those efforts fail to pay off. What do you think is the reason?
Most of them thinking DevOps as a framework, or a standard, or a procedure, like a step-by-step process. Some of them might think that DevOps is just related to technology. You will upgrade the systems, and IT infrastructure, transformation completed. They might even think of DevOps transformation as a project; a list of tasks to be completed in a given time frame. These are the big mistakes organizations make it.
Enterprise-wide DevOps stands for rethinking traditional IT practices and capabilities, including a product, process, and people perspective. DevOps is the ultimate solution for creating a flow in the delivery of IT services. DevOps aims for a simple, yet important goal of streamlining the IT operation. DevOps is about experiences, ideas, and culture; It’s about the close communication and collaboration between all IT teams. They are all working towards the same goal: To improve the products and services that they produce by thinking differently about how they work together, using a new mentality.
Every employee, who works with systems/applications (entering information, gathering data, running reports, etc.) should know IT; not as a developer or tester, but understand the basics of IT functions and how IT can help to perform their work better. So, if you are in this position, then this course is for you. If you are a business owner or user of the system/application, you can help to improve your operation if you understand what it means DevOps. Or if you just want to understand what this buzz about DevOps is, or if your organization is planning or actively working towards DevOps transformation, then this course is for you, too.
DevOps transformation is a journey, and the e-learning course we’ve outlined can be your first step. The practices and principles taught in this course have been proven to help organizations of all sizes make the shift to DevOps.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is DevOps and the benefits of a successful transformation
- Get ahead of the competition by learning about DevOps
- Understand DevOps challenges, benefits and how to overcome organizational silos
- Learn how to adopt a culture of continuous and rapid innovation
- Build a high performance IT department that delivers business value with low risk
- How to create DevOps Culture? Expectations from DevOps Leaders and Teams
- New Ways of Working as people shift from being individual players towards collaboration
- Understand the shortcomings of traditional IT practices and capabilities
- Learn about DevOps and it’s benefits (more security, less downtime)
- Understanding continuous learning
- DevOps Adoption requirements and transform your organziation
- Gain insights on how to make better decisions with data
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Monitoring & Release on Demand
- What it means sustainable and scalable technology?
- Understanding Agile mindset and lean thinking
Register today for the e-learning course and start on your own journey to learn how to improve collaboration, increase efficiency, reduce waste; adopt DevOps practices and transform your organization into a new way of working!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone participating DevOps & Agile Transformation efforts
- Anyone is planning to initiate their organization’s transformation
- Anyone want to learn more about DevOps
- Product Managers & Product Owners
- Business Stakeholders & Sponsors & Managers
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Managers & team members
156 + Free courses Provided by Google Enroll Now
Coursera 1840 + Free Course Enroll Now
1500 + Free Online Courses of Udemy